Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ahhhh
sad.png

Quote:
Ahhhh
sad.png

I got him back down around 6:30, but I had to get up at 7 anyway to get my older 3 ready for school.

Busy, busy day. I have to have a family of 6 packed for a 5 day trip (which includes formalwear for a wedding, carseats, stroller, etc) in carry-on bags (because the airline charges insane amounts to check bags.) I also cannot forget favorite blankies and stuffed animals, travelling snacks and activities for a long plane ride. Why do men not apprciate that women are miracle workers?
roll.png

Good morning Belle!

Oh my gosh, that is a lot of stuff to have to take on an airplane.
hugs.gif

I'm up too early, but i got my dishes done!!

And I did not hear a critter last night.
all that walking around and light in the attic must of scared it away.
of course, my son doesn't believe me that I heard things.
He says it was Jedi and the pups making noises.
I kinda don't really think so.
And now that I did not hear anything last night, he's going to say, cuz Jedi and pups spent night at neighbor son's house.

wee.gif

Quote:
Ahhhh
sad.png

I got him back down around 6:30, but I had to get up at 7 anyway to get my older 3 ready for school.

Busy, busy day. I have to have a family of 6 packed for a 5 day trip (which includes formalwear for a wedding, carseats, stroller, etc) in carry-on bags (because the airline charges insane amounts to check bags.) I also cannot forget favorite blankies and stuffed animals, travelling snacks and activities for a long plane ride. Why do men not apprciate that women are miracle workers?
roll.png

You have a lot to do :O

Just popping in to say good morning, now have to get dressed and moving in the general direction of work, though I'd much prefer to hang out with you all this rainy (yes, it's raining)
woot.gif

Last edited:
Good morning Deb!

I'm getting ready for work, too.
I have not looked outside yet, I know it is not raining, but it is probably very wet from all the drizzles.
I have to use my windshield wipers everyday.

Its chicken nuggets for lunch today, so most of the students will come in today.
Oh, and they are liking the new item, parfaits, that I make this year.

I knew they would, cuz sometimes, when yogurt was left over from breakfast, I would let them have it for lunch as a parfait thing, ya know, make them take fruit and grahams to meet the meal requirement.

It's kinda hazy out right now and it's expected to get nasty hot today, so you all better entertain me.

I had a bad night last night...my herniated neck discs were on FIRE but somehow I fell asleep...eventually.

Boo...how did empty cans get into your attic? hmmm? I suppose the ghost of Christmas past brought them there??? It'll be back and you're gonna...or you're son, I mean...is gonna have to find the point of entry and seal it up somehow.

mornin ducky...hope your in better happy mood today. I know exactly how it feels to feel the other way...even as a younger person, I struggled. You've got great friends here to help ya get through those bleak times and just know...it will pass. Brighter days are just on the horizon.
hugs.gif

deb...it's raining where you are? So I suppose that means it's fairly comfortable temp wise? In that case...
tongue2.gif

mmmmm parfait...I want one of those this morning....hey, i think i got some ingrediants...i got some of that greek yogurt, cuz my mom group is always raving about it...i have some strawberries...and i've got grahams.

boo...you're so clever....i love my lundy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom