Office Work, Part Deux: Professional Mayhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
DH is a but-head. DD#1 needs to stay off wheat. He told her something along the lines of "what mom doesn't know won't hurt her" thereby teaching my best girl that lying via sneaking is a-okay. I'm soooo depressed. He already did this with SS.
I feel like my kids are dancing toword a cliff and not only am I wading through jello trying to save them, I have a ball and chain telling them "dance faster! It's fun! Don't listen to her, I never do"!

I have a firm rule, these are my children. Father or not, you can override me when you rip out half your plumbing delivering them, untill then, you may have ideas, you may even have suggestions, but I'm here daily, I set the rules. Teaching my kids to decieve me? I'm sorry I've dismissed husbands for less.

Quote:
no...now...
pop.gif

Quote:
I will be there---I wont be doing any lifting or totoing, but I will be happy to dig holes and stick seeds in the ground.

Back from doctor's office---Probably have bursitis and tendonitis of the AT. He gave me some Celebrex samples as an anti-inflammatory, told me to go buy some orthotics, to sit on my ace and ice the crap out of it. I have been perscribed pool time this weekend and no kid chasing.

So--I am going to hobble in my orthotic shoes over to the freezer and get some ice. Then I am going to find some chocolate or cookies or something and check out.

Last fall at the pumpkin patch, mr saddi brought over a wheel barrel and set me in that, so I could go out on the field...

got pics of that saddi? now that would have been a good shot! So did you have to hold the pumpkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom