Official appology thread

mistylady

Songster
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Ohio near Coshocton
Everyone, if in the past I have offended you please accept my appology. I do tend to get passionate about things. And I'm good at speaking before thinking. Or typing before thinking. I will try to behave. If I mess up ... slap me on the nose. I think I probably take out my frustrations on here sometimes also. I am sorry.

hugs.gif

I think we all do at times..fear not! Consider my accepting of your apology my apology for future occurrences!! LOL!!

WHen you have the right of way but a truck is coming, you can be right or you can be dead right.

Sometimes you gotta ask yourself what being right will cost you.

I don't know what you're apologizing for but I'll accept if you accept mine.

(I've made some bad decisions here too and ruffled feathers I had no business ruffling. I'm trying not to do that.)

Stop worrying you guys..... everyone is entitled to their own opinion...... freedom of speech and all that jazz....... we can all ruffle feathers at times... no one would or should hold it against you..... or me come to think of it....
lol.png

Apparently, I did it again yesterday on the family thread, but this time I refuse to apologize. They are my family and I refuse to apologize for loving them.

(Sorry mistylady, no intent to highjack your thread, just very sad today.)

My gosh, what have we here? A forum of nice people who realize that they can go overboard? And they are apologizing for it? I've never seen such a thing.

Anybody who can go off half-cocked and realize it and APOLOGIZE has more than all the respect I can give them.

It's not how bad you mess up, it's how well you recover! Let's hear it for being a big person!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom