Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Indoor Plant Show

Pics
Those are tiny baby Dragon Fruit seedlings! They look just like my Epiphyllum seedlings. I grow about 30 varieties of flowering epiphyllum - orchid cactus - and Dragon Fruit is the same genus.

This is what a mature Dragon Fruit plant looks like! And why I don't grow any - I have a small property and they get HUGE!

View attachment 3218850
Wow!

I'm hoping to grow dwarf varieties of dragon fruit in fairly large containers indoors such as Edgar's Baby or Selenicereus Megalanthus Yellow Dragon Fruit.

Wow!

I'm hoping to grow dwarf varieties of dragon fruit in fairly large containers indoors such as Edgar's Baby or Selenicereus Megalanthus Yellow Dragon Fruit.
Even those turn into good sized plants when fruiting size. As they mature, you could have the pot on wheels so it can go outside in the summer. I don't think you'd get much fruit with a fully indoor plant. I have family in a colder climate and they do that with their dwarf citrus.

Even those turn into good sized plants when fruiting size. As they mature, you could have the pot on wheels so it can go outside in the summer. I don't think you'd get much fruit with a fully indoor plant. I have family in a colder climate and they do that with their dwarf citrus.
I've considered doing something like that, thank you for the input!

Replacement for entry 2.
A1C68F37-914E-434C-9946-AF4762B43784.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom