Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—BYC & Sister Sites Trivia Hunt

Pics
My hamstrings are really tight too.
It's because my legs/thighs are really weak.

I'm going to start weight lifting soon.
I’m not sure why mine are tight. It might be genetic or something because I did go to a geneticist once and he mentioned it and recommended physical therapy which I only did very briefly. I should start again or at least find some home exercises. That was like middle school or early high school I did that.

I like weight lifting. The club has weights. I should start too. They have a treadmill and elliptical and stuff too. I should use them all. I used to use the treadmill sometimes but stopped.

I want to work on this getting up thing.

I’m not sure why mine are tight. It might be genetic or something because I did go to a geneticist once and he mentioned it and recommended physical therapy which I only did very briefly. I should start again or at least find some home exercises. That was like middle school or early high school I did that.

I like weight lifting. The club has weights. I should start too. They have a treadmill and elliptical and stuff too. I should use them all. I used to use the treadmill sometimes but stopped.

I want to work on this getting up thing.
The only thing you need to do to try and work on being able to get up off of the floor is to practice getting up off of the floor.
Do not go and lift weights or run a mile or something to practice it. Just practice the actual act.

I only go on Sundays so I call it church.
Don't tell anyone I don't really go to church church.
1692568013961.png

The only thing you need to do to try and work on being able to get up off of the floor is to practice getting up off of the floor.
Do not go and lift weights or run a mile or something to practice it. Just practice the actual act.
Oh I wouldn’t do the other stuff to work on the getting up, just because I want to get more in shape. But I’m definitely gonna practice the actual act for sure.

Back
Top Bottom