Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Car, Truck, Motorcycle, RV & Boat Show

Lady Longmire aka the Baby. This old gal spent many years working in the veterinary field. She spent time in Oklahoma where she survived tornados and wild cows. This 1990 Bronco II has earned her retirement and enjoys the occasional parade and weekly trips around town.
5MTC0004.JPG

All farms need a work truck. Purchased at a government auction, this old man needed lots of work. The diesel motor was rebuilt, rear axle rebuilt, the bench seat was restuffed and recovered to accommodate the lady driver. This Ford F450 has proven to be star performer at our farm.
5MTC0076.JPG

Lady Longmire aka the Baby. This old gal spent many years working in the veterinary field. She spent time in Oklahoma where she survived tornados and wild cows. This 1990 Bronco II has earned her retirement and enjoys the occasional parade and weekly trips around town.
View attachment 3570858
Oh, I love this Bronco! It's so beautiful! :love :love

Oh, I love this Bronco! It's so beautiful! :love :love
I loved this car when I first saw her. She belonged to a cat veterinarian who was the second owner. She drove this Bronco while attending vet school in Oklahoma she sold the her to me when the transmission died. My husband fixed that and I drove it for years to work. I still have the original sticker window. Her first owner was an older gentleman dealing with cancer who took the Bronco on a road trip before he died. I have the little notebook of the notes he made: Oil changes and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom