Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Handcrafts Contest

This is Bella, the fiercest rainbow unicorn this side of the Mississippi. Be careful that she doesn't stomple all over you. 😄

She is made of mainly wool, and a tiny bit of cotton and acrylic yarn, with some embroidery floss. Stuffed with wool. Pattern is from the Ravelry website.
Bella the Unicorn.JPG

Does that look better? I had to crop it to get it to become larger in the thread, oddly enough 😄. I can do that with each entry if it helps.

Here is another cowl. I guess you could call them infinity scarves, too. This one is made with the feather and fan stitch with cashmere, merino, and silk yarn. This one went to my other sister-in-law.
infinity.JPG

Excited to see some more hand-mades. :pop

Last edited:
Sculpture would go in the art contest here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/official-byc-2023-summer-fair-contest—artwork-contest.1589078/

As to the subject, can you start a private conversation with myself and @casportpony and send us a photo? We can help determine if it's appropriate.

Thanks!
Thanks! I'll have to wait until next week when I get home from holidays.
How do you start a private conversation with three people? :oops: I still can't figure that out...

Thanks! I'll have to wait until next week when I get home from holidays.
How do you start a private conversation with three people? :oops: I still can't figure that out...
You can click on someone's username, and then "start conversation". Their name will show up in the recipeints tab, and you can add more users to the conversation by typing their usernames.
Screenshot 2023-07-08 145733.png
Screenshot 2023-07-08 145918.png

Back
Top Bottom