Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #10

Pics
I just realized that on both the articles I entered, I accidentally put them in member pages and not the learning center, is there a way I can move them?

Rules from post #1
"Rules:

1. All articles must be posted in the Member Pages section
  2. All articles must be written by you and must be unique (do not copy from other sources)
  3. Sorry, articles and pages submitted to our previous contests will not count for this contest.
  4. All articles must contain accurate information, and must be a minimum of 500 words (shoot for 750+), and should contain pictures relative to the subject matter
  5. Please spell check your article(s)
  6. BYC retains full license of articles submitted
  7. At least 40 articles need to be submitted before the contest ends
  8. Contest is void where prohibited
    smile.png

"

Rules from post #1
"Rules:

1. All articles must be posted in the Member Pages section
  2. All articles must be written by you and must be unique (do not copy from other sources)
  3. Sorry, articles and pages submitted to our previous contests will not count for this contest.
  4. All articles must contain accurate information, and must be a minimum of 500 words (shoot for 750+), and should contain pictures relative to the subject matter
  5. Please spell check your article(s)
  6. BYC retains full license of articles submitted
  7. At least 40 articles need to be submitted before the contest ends
  8. Contest is void where prohibited
    smile.png

"

Thank you, for some reason when I went back I saw”learning center” instead of member pages. My bad.

I would like to withdraw my Stockholm Hoof Tar article from the list and replace it with another article I’m currently working on about pre natal behaviour and post natal depression in hens.

Can I do this?
Yes. Go back to that post and report it and ask for it to be deleted.
Post a new message with the link to the new article.

Back
Top Bottom