Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win!

Pics
ya.gif

ROAD TRIP!!
What? I tell you, they are adorable!
lau.gif
I know but I was soo not expecting that and in pretty much any other situation it would be a very strange thing to say.
tongue.png
gig.gif

Expect the unexpected when it comes to me and Burd.....
lau.gif

I was just looking at your profile stuff near the posting,,,,,

I am almost afraid to ask,,,those 27 steps,,,,are they going towards or away from crazytown???
thumbsup.gif

BTW I need an Idea for an article and am drawing blanks..... Anyone have any good drink to share with me and get the creative juices flowing?

Oh and one more thing,,If you do a road trip to the state of Perpetual Ice,,,,, I have Mike's cold and in the fridge for you...

Last edited:
I was just looking at your profile stuff near the posting,,,,,
I am almost afraid to ask,,,those 27 steps,,,,are they going towards or away from crazytown???
thumbsup.gif

BTW I need an Idea for an article and am drawing blanks..... Anyone have any good drink to share with me and get the creative juices flowing?

Oh and one more thing,,If you do a road trip to the state of Perpetual Ice,,,,, I have Mike's cold and in the fridge for you...
Towards, of course! With every duck I get, every egg I set, every coop I get, every chook I pet, I get closer.....
big_smile.png
(Who else sung that in their head when they read it?)
Article ideas? I have one! How to properly spoil, love, care for a house duck!
yesss.gif

I like cold much better than hot... Methinks I wanna move to MN now! But Jace would kill me.... (She's my OEGB hen, and she loves hot weather. She hates anything below 40)
-Banti

Last edited:
What's the deadline for entries? Also, does it have to be about chickens only or cou,d it be about one of the sub groups, ducks, ginneas, turkeys, etc?

Alright, I made an article called How to Bathe Your Chicken Using the Three Bucket System. I put it up in the member pages. I am not sure how to link them together on my phone, and I haven't fired up my desktop in months. I need to add more pictures to it.

Back
Top Bottom