Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win!

Pics
Yeah that wasn't actually my title I was just trying to give ya'll a feel for what the thing was about.

How many more do we need? I published my wound care for chickens, is that something that needs pictures?.. I did not really think that people looking at pictures of gaping chicken wound would help them treat their chicken wound. I am working on a essentially oils and chickens one right now. I just need to spend fifteen minutes editing it and I'll be done. That is another one I don't really thinks needs pictures. What do you guys think?

My newest article!:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/looking-for-calm-breeds-of-chickens-click-here
Now I get to take a break from writing! I've written three articles (the limit) and now I can sit back and enjoy everyone else's articles!
cool.png

Hi... Do we post the articles in their entirety right here, in the thread?

Thank you... brand new to BYC, but I did write a tiny essay on Sadie's comb as a perfect illustration of Darwinian fitness; I'd be open to editing advice as it would be a first time entry.

Thank you!

~RA

See photo to left... avatar pic... this is what I wrote about: The leaf? Red and spiky? Her comb evolved to blend in perfectly to her environs in fall... just as other flora is dying back.

Nature is so brilliant!

:)

Last edited:
Hi... Do we post the articles in there entirety right here, in the thread?

Thank you... brand new to BYC, but I did write a tiny essay on Sadie's comb as a perfect illustration of Darwinian fitness; I'd be open to editing advice as it would be a first time entry.

Thank you!

~RA
Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
! Once you post the article to BYC you can copy the link here.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom