Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win!

Pics
Lol, we buy basically all of our stuff from Melaluaca! I particularly love their Tea Tree Shampoo for animals (and of course humans!). It works great on flea-ridden, orphaned kittens you might happen to find in your yard. :rolleyes: And of course the goats before a show! ;)

Haha, I have heard of the company Melalueca, I get mine from a company called dōTERRA, which is Latin for ''Gift of the earth''. Tea tree shampoo sounds amazing! Great for the scalp! Rosemary is a good oil for shampoo as well.

Haha, I have heard of the company Melalueca, I get mine from a company called dōTERRA, which is Latin for ''Gift of the earth''. Tea tree shampoo sounds amazing! Great for the scalp! Rosemary is a good oil for shampoo as well.

Oh okay, I've never heard of them before, I might go check it out. :) It's great! I didn't know that about Rosemary......it probably smells really good. :p

Sorry for the dumb*rse Q...

But?

I came to BYC recently. I Think? I 'Do' kind of equate my life with Sadie's.

I've come for help.

Please?

Where would I post an essay?

I understand: link.

But?

What if no such link is 'organic'?

Thank you...

~RA

& Sadie.... Tryin' , tryin', tryin'.....

I believe we need 8 more articles

:yesss:

But?

I've come for help.

Please?

But?

Thank you...

~RA

So, are you just trying to find out where to post the link to your article? It's not a dumb question either. :)

But?

I've come for help.

Please?

But?

Thank you...

~RA

I am confused by your use of the term organic. I assume you mean the link is not live and will not work.

Are you using a cell phone, app or a full computer? I find many things do not work on the app and cell.

If you go to any article, as listed below in the "index", there is a place to add an article I believe.

I believed wrong. I know I always search for the add article thingy too. Go to the first post of the thread...

Or try this link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/0/Member_Pages

or do a search for members pages..Good luck...

May you survive the day without encountering any web footed creatures!!

Last edited:
I am confused by your use of the term organic. I assume you mean the link is not live and will not work.

Are you using a cell phone, app or a full computer?  I find many things do not work on the  app and cell.

If you go to any article, as listed below in the "index", there is a place to add an article I believe.

I believed wrong. I know I always search for the add article thingy too.  Go to the first post of the thread...

Or try this link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/0/Member_Pages

or do a search for members pages..Good  luck...

May you survive the day without encountering any web footed creatures!!

I got halfway thru, and thought I might get to compliment you on one helpful post, but no.... You had to go and insult webs! :lau

I got halfway thru, and thought I might get to compliment you on one helpful post, but no.... You had to go and insult webs!
lau.gif

Where did I insult webs? I was just giving the previous poster a common and normal salutation....
thumbsup.gif

BTW I have an idea for a new contest.. the best use for a duck, (extra points if the duck is not breathing)

Back
Top Bottom