Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win!

Pics
Hi... by 'organic' I mean:

Naturally flowing...

Or: fitting; appropriate.

I think if I were to just post it? It would be awkward.... It doesn't really fit into any conversation.

I act with an abundance of caution because every forum has a culture and customs; I'm new here, and would hate to illicit eye-rolls my first week in.

I'm a member of a few other online communities where I've established a rapport and know the unspoken rules. I wrote it for an online forum; technically a community; that I own.

There? I kinda make the rules.

Here?

Don't want to seem weirder than I am, (organically). ;p

Thank you for asking me to clarify.

I'm glad you did; and pleased that you understood I meant neither carbon-based nor whackadoodle USDA 'organic', which is about as accurate and consistent a term as 'natural', as if that can be defined in food terms...

Cheers.

:)

Last edited:
Hi... by 'organic' I mean:

Naturally flowing...

Or: fitting; appropriate.

I think if I were to just post it? It would be awkward.... It doesn't really fit into any conversation.

I act with an abundance of caution because every forum has a culture and customs; I'm new here, and would hate to illicit eye-rolls my first week in.

I'm a member of a few other online communities where I've established a rapport and know the unspoken rules. I wrote it for an online forum; technically a community; that I own.

There? I kinda make the rules.

Here?

Don't want to seem weirder than I am, (organically).   ;p

Thank you for asking me to clarify.

I'm glad you did; and pleased that you understood I meant neither carbon-based nor whackadoodle USDA 'organic', which is about as accurate and consistent a term as 'natural', as if that can be defined in food terms...

Cheers.

:)

I see. :) You'll be absolutely fine to just post the link here and say "this is my article" or something like that. I understand, I go into new threads and I don't know what to do, but honestly, I just butt in and start a conversation with someone. Maybe not the best way, but I've been "accepted" in each thread. :) Don't feel bad if you act your "weird" self, plenty of us do! Including me! :rolleyes: Just be yourself and before long I assure you that you will have friends!

I see.
smile.png
You'll be absolutely fine to just post the link here and say "this is my article" or something like that. I understand, I go into new threads and I don't know what to do, but honestly, I just butt in and start a conversation with someone. Maybe not the best way, but I've been "accepted" in each thread.
smile.png
Don't feel bad if you act your "weird" self, plenty of us do! Including me!
roll.png
Just be yourself and before long I assure you that you will have friends!
Me too, much to everyone's chagrin...
big_smile.png

I see. :) You'll be absolutely fine to just post the link here and say "this is my article" or something like that. I understand, I go into new threads and I don't know what to do, but honestly, I just butt in and start a conversation with someone. Maybe not the best way, but I've been "accepted" in each thread. :) Don't feel bad if you act your "weird" self, plenty of us do! Including me! :rolleyes: Just be yourself and before long I assure you that you will have friends!

I can't wait to get a freind!!!

Back
Top Bottom