Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #9 - Write and Win!

Pics
What's all this talk about a trip to Australia??

I have several I plan to write. Just need a bit of time.
They're arguing over a trip to Australia that quite obviously goes to me. Mebbe I didn't win it on the announcement, but that's just because the mods were so blown away with my article writing skills that they gave me a huge prize and kept it hush-hush to please the masses...

Last edited:
They're arguing over a trip to Australia that quite obviously goes to me. Mebbe I didn't win it on the announcement, but that's just cos the mods were so blown away with my article writing skills that they gave me a huge prize and kept it hush-hush to please the masses...

Oh, you mean that big consolation prize you won? <ducking>

Actually, Phage, there is no trip to Australia. We just let Ralphie think there is so I can keep his blood pressure up! But don't tell him - he really needs the excitement...

Oh, you mean that big consolation prize you won? <ducking>

Actually, Phage, there is no trip to Australia. We just let Ralphie think there is so I can keep his blood pressure up! But don't tell him - he really needs the excitement...
Consolation? I won that trip fair and square, you little liar. You had better duck, eh, or I'm sneaking this chocolate into your blankie fort. :old

I won the trip to Australia.. You guys finished way behind me....

It was the one time Phage, they offered the trip to Australia, All expenses paid... BUT management has been really slow sending me my tickets..

I agreed to take Blooie with because she came in 45th or something like that...

and I need someone to walk ahead of me and flush the snakes out....

and as far as the trip goes..Would I just make something like that up?? Again the truth is self evident here...

:lau That put a thistle in yer kilt, didn't it? Okay, if it makes you happy and will keep chocolate away from me, you won. Fair and square. Ralpie, Banty is threatening ducks again...
So you're the one that stuck the thistle there.

:wee Much better.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom