Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@hysop
You should fix them when they are older. I did a quick bit of research, so related dogs are more hostile than not related ones and if they are not spayed or neutered, this makes them more hostile. The funny thing is that they tend to fight over toys or food, so... ya... watch out. :lau

I just typed "do female dogs get hostile twards eachother if not fixed" (my life depends on Grammarly) and found this. See? Random thingy!

Oh I know adult females that are not fixed will fight. I was more concerned with puppies. They will be getting spayed when the time comes for many reasons other than to prevent fighting. Thank you.

Oh I know adult females that are not fixed will fight. I was more concerned with puppies. They will be getting spayed when the time comes for many reasons other than to prevent fighting. Thank you.
They don't call them bitches for nothing.

Funny thing is that my aunt owns two male Pitbulls both had traumatic past (That part is not funny, just saying that because mistreated dogs can tend to be hostile. 😢) and one was an adult, one a puppy, and they are inseparable, they are equal. I never heard of puppies fighting and I have seen a lot of puppies. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom