Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine. Then 2 or 3 more mailbox walks instead of 3-4 car walks. It's been exactly an hour since you posted for the 1st car walk...
I ended up going on like an hour long walk :lau

C86CF042-7D4B-48E3-B96F-4F256CEB8442.png 7309A368-36A2-4E23-91DB-F045A63D7713.png DC738DD2-1717-4767-B5AD-E360FD3E8D74.png

Eat meats and stuff low in sugars. Veggies, meats, eggs, and cheese
Yes, no jelly, no bread, no chips, no potatoes.
I will try all of this!!! I just made an omelette like an hour ago. I can go through a whole loaf of bread and a jar of jelly in just a few days along with a stick of butter :oops:
So, like Shannon when ya fall off the wagon... Get back on the next morning. It will get easier every morning. The scientific research that I learned of over a decade ago showed that anything one desired to become a habit requires a minimum of 21 days to become a solid habit. Same gooes for those bad habits. 21 days to become a bad habit as well.
I think that’s my problem. I get discouraged and just revert back and don’t even bother trying again after. :oops:
If need be, start with the walking and get into a routine with it then change the eating habits. I go through this every time I "start back up". It has been tough for me since I broke my hand slipping down the stairs and immediately followed that up by giving myself a 3rd degree sprain of my mid right foot the week I got my cast off. My knees are also bad as I injured both in college. I was a dance major and landed 2 jumps wrong...1 the first year of college and the other the 2nd year of college. Do you guys mind if I join you once I get my new fitbit? I am planning on challenging my kids to step competitions to help get us all moving. I really need to start again as I have not been this heavy since I was pregnant with my son.
I think I will try the walking first like you said because I feel much better and more energized and motivated when I do so I think I will have more energy to cook and stuff if I walk first.

So, like Shannon when ya fall off the wagon... Get back on the next morning. It will get easier every morning. The scientific research that I learned of over a decade ago showed that anything one desired to become a habit requires a minimum of 21 days to become a solid habit. Same gooes for those bad habits. 21 days to become a bad habit as well.
Tomorrow is always a new day! Not an excuse, or a justification to screw up but an opportunity for improvement. My exercise level has been much better since the rain stopped. And when I am outside or out walking, I don't eat!!!
I don't have much to say about the rest of this nonsense though. Nothing good, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom