Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Because of all the activity, the expected end time for the contest decreased by 4 1/2 hours yesterday.
Looked at that spreadsheet last night and was thinking..... Is your "goalpost" on the same day your guess is on or a different day at this point?

Looked at that spreadsheet last night and was thinking..... Is your "goalpost" on the same day your guess is on or a different day at this point?
My guess is currently on a different day (same day as CrazyCrttr75) than the currently predicted finish time. I do expect the actual end to occur on the 27th but as of last night it is currently predicted to end on the 28th.

My guess is currently on a different day (same day as CrazyCrttr75) than the currently predicted finish time. I do expect the actual end to occur on the 27th but as of last night it is currently predicted to end on the 28th.
I'll be darn..... Seems my shotgun is more accurate than I had humbly offered up in here.... I'm estimating afternoon-ish on the 28th at this point. Obviously, I screwed up moving my last change FROM the 28th to the 29th....../facepalm

I'll be darn..... Seems my shotgun is more accurate than I had humbly offered up in here.... I'm estimating afternoon-ish on the 28th at this point. Obviously, I screwed up moving my last change FROM the 28th to the 29th....../facepalm
As of 10 PM ET yesterday the predicted finish time was 12:30 PM ET on the 28th. The previous day's predicted finish time had been 6 PM ET on the 28th.

There are still 3 to 4 days left which still allows for a major change in the end time. The higher the posting rate is, the sooner the end will come.

Only once in the past week has the expected finish time remained the same two days in a row and only once has it increased. The increase was only for 1/2 hour.

Already 900+ posts this morning and rjohns39 has a temporary commanding lead over CrazyCrttr75. Their leads are temporary as none of yesterday's top 3 finishers are even on the board yet this morning.
Top_posters_05-24-2020-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom