Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 20200524_101032.jpg
    20200524_101032.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 5
I hate mushrooms. And that weird technique lol mine has worked fine for 26 years. ;)
Wow! I love mushrooms. Right now, in the refrigerator I have white button, shitake, brown beech, and king oyster mushrooms. I just ran out of wood ear. I need to go back to seafood city and get more of those and some enoki.
Aside from the fact that they can contain high levels of riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, selenium, phosphorus, copper, potassium and zinc, they have micronutrients not found in any animal or plant food.
Properly prepared, they are absolutely delicious.
I could eat them all day every day.

Wow! I love mushrooms. Right now, in the refrigerator I have white button, shitake, brown beech, and king oyster mushrooms. I just ran out of wood ear. I need to go back to seafood city and get more of those and some enoki.
Aside from the fact that they can contain high levels of riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, selenium, phosphorus, copper, potassium and zinc, they have micronutrients not found in any animal or plant food.
Properly prepared, they are absolutely delicious.
I could eat them all day every day.
Good. You eat them so I don't have to. Disgusting.

Good. You eat them so I don't have to. Disgusting.
No one has to eat anything they don't want to eat.
I started decades ago, eating for nutrition. Today, I don't like anything with sugar in it. I don't eat anything processed or with artificial color, flavor or sweeteners, corn syrup or anything else that isn't real food.

I started decades ago, eating for nutrition. Today, I don't like anything with sugar in it. I don't eat anything processed or with artificial color, flavor or sweeteners, corn syrup or anything else that isn't real food.
Same! I eat to live not live to eat.

Dog would starve to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom