Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Miss BYC Beauty Pageant

Pics
O my goodness! Your Onyx looks exactly like my Pluto!
20220907_153631.jpg
I also have this exact looking Easter Egger. Here is Olive... same coloring, same piercing "hawk" eye, same everything. Here is a pic before she started laying - she now has a bigger pea comb and she is more filled out. She looks like one of the meanest hens, but I have never had a sweeter one in my 4 years of raising chickens. She is one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. What breeds do you think are in the mix? I've always wondered.....
ee.jpg

I also have this exact looking Easter Egger. Here is Olive... same coloring, same piercing "hawk" eye, same everything. Here is a pic before she started laying - she now has a bigger pea comb and she is more filled out. She looks like one of the meanest hens, but I have never had a sweeter one in my 4 years of raising chickens. She is one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. What breeds do you think are in the mix? I've always wondered.....
Wow! Your looks exactly like mine but lighter. What color of egg does she lay and when did she start?

I'm not sure what mixes were used. 🤔

Wow! Your looks exactly like mine but lighter. What color of egg does she lay and when did she start?

I'm not sure what mixes were used. 🤔
She is darker now that she is almost 8 months old! She started laying around 22 weeks old. Blue eggs and they were tiny for a while. I would say she lays a good sized med-large egg. She is my best layer out of my newer girls. If you look closely, her earlobes are white with blue tint, I just always knew she'd lay blue eggs 🤷‍♀️

She is darker now that she is almost 8 months old! She started laying around 22 weeks old.
Mine's 7 months and still hasn't started laying yet. 😭
Blue eggs and they were tiny for a while. I would say she lays a good sized med-large egg. She is my best layer out of my newer girls. If you look closely, her earlobes are white with blue tint, I just always knew she'd lay blue eggs 🤷‍♀️
Pluto's earlobes are the same.

Back
Top Bottom