Official BYC Mini Contest #5 - Take a picture of your Poultry with their 'Other' Friends Contest

oreos (black and white) and her other friends!

Ugh "Hey mom the lizard is on Silva again!" Here's a pic with Silva, a silver laced polish and her friend the lizard. At that time she was kinda Camera Shy. So I only took a pic of her friend on her back.

Ugh "Hey mom the lizard is on Silva again!" Here's a pic with Silva, a silver laced polish and her friend the lizard. At that time she was kinda Camera Shy. So I only took a pic of her friend on her back.

There's an animal friend I've never seen before! When I had my flock in FL, the chickens used to love to chase down the lizards and eat them, ugh!

Wow, a very unique pic.
clap.gif

We had the same type of lizard who befriended me and DH in our garden for 3 years - which I think is their lifespan.

Fun! lol

There's an animal friend I've never seen before! When I had my flock in FL, the chickens used to love to chase down the lizards and eat them, ugh!
thats what i would picture my birds doing with it LOL

Back
Top Bottom