Official BYC Mini Contest #5 - Take a picture of your Poultry with their 'Other' Friends Contest

I just read DwayneNLiz, that you have german shepherd....(not an entry) i have 2 and if i gave them a chance they would kill my whole flock!
Beauties, lol, my current one would decimate them
my last one would not have, i think if i had the time i could teach this one to 'herd' them, she has the instinct but not the know-how and i really need to get her a muzzle for training,
she already gets my horse in, but is rather nippy about it

Beauties, lol, my current one would decimate them
my last one would not have, i think if i had the time i could teach this one to 'herd' them, she has the instinct but not the know-how and i really need to get her a muzzle for training,
she already gets my horse in, but is rather nippy about it

haha! thanks!all mine are good for is to kill things and play ball XD the female will kill another dog no matter what size lol she drug a pitbull though the fence attacking it while I was trying to get her to let go....and not to mention what she did to a wiener dog
hide.gif

Last edited:
Mr. Max & Chickens

(He's waiting patiently for me to gather the eggs hoping he gets an egg or 3...lol)
wink.png

Captain Bun Bun and the Chickens

(The Captain is an older bunny we took in from a family who was looking to rehome him)
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom