Official BYC Mini Contest #5 - Take a picture of your Poultry with their 'Other' Friends Contest

My kinder goats grew up with chickens and love going in thier coop more than anything !

It makes everything a whole lot easier thats for sure! I guess its because i had the chickens first and raised the other animals to be around them.

Dixie our jack russell is the best lgd i could ever have even though its not likely or in terriers nature or what i even got her for. But she sleeps in the barn and barks and chases anything off of our propery and away from the chickens and goats even the coyotes! Before i got her i kept loosing chickens to coons and possums, havent lost one since! She even chases the neighbors large blood hounds and catahoula dogs right down the driveway its so funny to see such a small dog do, but you couldnt tell her that!

Last edited:

My kinder goats grew up with chickens and love going in thier coop more than anything !
lol

Our jack russell loves to hang out with the chickens too, she even tries to dust bath and eat grass with them lol
It makes everything a whole lot easier thats for sure! I guess its because i had the chickens first and raised the other animals to be around them.

Dixie our jack russell is the best lgd i could ever have even though its not likely or in terriers nature or what i even got her for. But she sleeps in the barn and barks and chases anything off of our propery and away from the chickens and goats even the coyotes! Before i got her i kept loosing chickens to coons and possums, havent lost one since! She even chases the neighbors large blood hounds and catahoula dogs right down the driveway its so funny to see such a small dog do, but you couldnt tell her that!
Thats great!!!

Good for her, sounds like she earns her keep!

Back
Top Bottom