Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #9 - Flying Fowl Photo Contest

I got more pics!
ya.gif
I got some cool ones today...and now I have too many to pick from.
gig.gif

I'll have to go through them.
Ok then, can't wait to see them
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Quote: Sorry, I haven't replied!
hide.gif
We've been in a race against time and nature.
th.gif

We got a dump of snow
sickbyc.gif
and in a week we're supposed to drop to -19C. We were up until 2am the other night cleaning everything off the yard (and my mess) so I can clear snow this winter...and I may have 130 chickens (30+ of those are roosters) AND 16 guineas in a 12 X 20 car garage and still 9 roosters outside that need a place to go before it turns cold.
barnie.gif
gig.gif

My husband is SO happy with me right now...lol.
hmm.png

hugs.gif
And you're so sweet!
hugs.gif
Unfortunately I bet ya you wouldn't come in first in the "worst mess" in a contest of in the Human House Pics.
wink.png

The house in the pics is just our "office"...our "house" is just down the road from here.
Two houses...um, ya. *sigh* 'Nuff said...

My coop disarray has been cleaned up so I don't mind sharing the messy pics now.
tongue.png

(24 hours in a day is NOT enough...lol!)

Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't replied!
hide.gif
We've been in a race against time and nature.
th.gif

We got a dump of snow
sickbyc.gif
and in a week we're supposed to drop to -19C. We were up until 2am the other night cleaning everything off the yard (and my mess) so I can clear snow this winter...and I may have 130 chickens (30+ of those are roosters) AND 16 guineas in a 12 X 20 car garage and still 9 roosters outside that need a place to go before it turns cold.
barnie.gif
gig.gif

My husband is SO happy with me right now...lol.
hmm.png

hugs.gif
And you're so sweet!
hugs.gif
Unfortunately I bet ya you wouldn't come in first in the "worst mess" in a contest of in the Human House Pics.
wink.png

The house in the pics is just our "office"...our "house" is just down the road from here.
Two houses...um, ya. *sigh* 'Nuff said...

My coop disarray has been cleaned up so I don't mind sharing the messy pics now.
tongue.png

(24 hours in a day is NOT enough...lol!)

Sounds like you've been working too hard! Tell your DH you need a vacation...a BYC vacation, lol. Come hang out here with us, inside where it's warm. Have a cup of cocoa or coffee while you're at it!

Just a reminder...

We will be accepting entries until Sunday the 11th of December

Back
Top Bottom