Ended Official BYC Mini Contest - Post a pic of your broody hen and chicks and

"Teenie Bird" with her first and only chicks, a Cream Legbar (female) and Red Jungle Fowl (male)

Last edited:
Momma "Bozak" with her babies. (From left to right) "Bruna", "Vanilla", "Luna", and "Ace." You can't tell from the picture, but they are perched on a beam over 6 feet high. The babies are expert flyers :)

~"He will cover you with His feathers; you will take refuge under His wings. His faithfulness will be a protective shield." ~ Psalm 91:4

This is mother "Tiger" with her baby "Miracle", who truly was, and is a Miracle. Out of 21 eggs, she was the only one who hatched. Tiger made a nest in the neighbour's dog house where she would not be disturbed (thankfully there is no dog, lol :p ) To this day, Miracle is all grown up and mother and daughter are best friends, travelling everywhere together :)

Last edited:
Momma "Bozak" with her babies. (From left to right) "Bruna", "Vanilla", "Luna", and "Ace." You can't tell from the picture, but they are perched on a beam over 6 feet high. The babies are expert flyers :)

~"He will cover you with His feathers; you will take refuge under His wings. His faithfulness will be a protective shield." ~ Psalm 91:4

This is mother "Tiger" with her baby "Miracle", who truly was, and is a Miracle. Out of 21 eggs, she was the only one who hatched. Tiger made a nest in the neighbour's dog house where she would not be disturbed (thankfully there is no dog, lol :p ) To this day, Miracle is all grown up and mother and daughter are best friends, travelling everywhere together :)
Love the quote! Love the pics!

Ah I didn't notice that. What County are you in? We're closing on a house this upcoming Monday that's about 3 times the size of property that we currently live on. And yes, we're doing that for our pets. Lol!

Haha sounds awesome! Im in wake. We are looking for a new house to downgrade maybe so i may need to sell some chickens....im not even sure yet. Cant bring myself to do that!

Back
Top Bottom