Ended Official BYC Mini Contest - Post a Pic of your chicken(s) with other animals

Here are my babies RIR Scarlet and Cochin Violet with my Pom Chowder. The babies think Chowder is their mama! They follow him around in the yard.

Here are my babies RIR Scarlet and Cochin Violet with my Pom Chowder. The babies think Chowder is their mama! They follow him around in the yard.

Your little dog looks like a stuffed toy, how cute! Actually, your chicks look like little stuffed toys too. Fun picture!

Your little dog looks like a stuffed toy, how cute! Actually, your chicks look like little stuffed toys too. Fun picture!
Thank u! He is very gentle with the chicks. I try to get as many pics as I can when they are this little before they lose all that fluff

Here are two of my pictures!

The first is of one of my chickens, who has just hatched six guinea fowl eggs. She was a wonderful mother to them for months, until she sadly disappeared, presumed taken by a predator :(
The second is of my animals checking out the latest addition - a barn cat to help control the mice! They are completely used to her now and I haven't seen any mice for ages! :)
I can't believe I haven't got any pictures of chickens laying eggs in the rabbits' nest boxes, they do it all the time! I might have to try and get one.

On April 19th, I hatched my white Call duck Winter. Ever since my baby, Palmer, has raised her. Winter imprinted on Palmer and Palmer immediately took to her as if she was her own. Winter lives inside with Palmer and my other two Yorkies, Palmer's daddy and momma. They are Winter's flock. Palmer and Winter have a very special relationship. I love my babies more than absolutely anything. I am very blessed
2764.png

Back
Top Bottom