Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Show Us Your Flock Photo Contest

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@My Very First 6 Chickens, @ChickyWhicky, @mararva, @Minidinochickens, @lightm, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @Jenbirdee

Landfowl Winners

@My Very First 6 Chickens

@ChickyWhicky

@mararva

@Minidinochickens

@lightm

Waterfowl Winners

@fowltemptress

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Jenbirdee

@My Very First 6 Chickens, @ChickyWhicky, @mararva, @Minidinochickens, @lightm, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @Jenbirdee, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).
@My Very First 6 Chickens, @ChickyWhicky, @mararva, @Minidinochickens, @lightm, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @Jenbirdee, congratulations!

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@My Very First 6 Chickens, @ChickyWhicky, @mararva, @Minidinochickens, @lightm, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @Jenbirdee

Landfowl Winners

@ChickyWhicky

@mararva

@Minidinochickens

@lightm

Waterfowl Winners

@fowltemptress

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Jenbirdee

@My Very First 6 Chickens, @ChickyWhicky, @mararva, @Minidinochickens, @lightm, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @Jenbirdee, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

Congratulations everyone! :clap

Landfowl Winners

@ChickyWhicky

@mararva

@Minidinochickens

@lightm

Waterfowl Winners

@fowltemptress

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Jenbirdee

thank-you-png.png

Congratulations

Back
Top Bottom