Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Wow long time no see kooshie! Glad someone I know is still playing hahaha,could definitely use some help I forgot everything I knew about the game especially the genetics trying to resume this project except with a different breed and maybe a different color.Would be great if you could take a look at my coop and give me some advice on my embarrassing attempt at recreating this lol.What projects are you working on?

It's really fun, I don't either lol I used to play a lot but that was a quite awhile ago and I've forgotten a lot but part of the fun for me was/is figuring it out it as far as what happens you breed this color chicken with that color chicken or this pattern with that pattern.

Last edited:
Some changes have been made, but the crazy bird genetics and gameplay simplicity are still there. :D
If you guys have any specific questions, I'm happy to answer.

Hi :frow I'm on PL as CP7536

I have no idea what I'm doing, I have a heap of space-coloured chickens (guess the theme :p) whose stats are decent enough. I used to have some very high stat specimens (200+), but they died a while ago.

It's true that not as many people are playing these days - it makes the contests a bit lonely. I guess I have been slacking off on my game myself as of late.

Back
Top Bottom