Good morning!
It feels so nice out there, it is drizzling but the temperature is perfect.
Drizzle does mean that the younger set stayed in the coop.
Those are weird birds, torrential rain they don't mind but drizzle they avoid like the plague.
Even Jerry doesn't like getting slightly damp,he's in there staying bone dry with the ladies. :p
Good morning Chicky 😊 I wish it was nice out. Just came back in and the temp is 86, feels like 93 and we have a chance of rain which just makes it muggy.

Good morning all, I hope you all are having a good day.
Good morning Daniel :frow

It didn't last long, I'm about in the same shape as you guys are now.
It was super nice to get a few comfy hours though, can't be greedy I guess lol.:)
Good morning Chicky 😊 I wish it was nice out. Just came back in and the temp is 86, feels like 93 and we have a chance of rain which just makes it muggy.

Good morning Daniel :frow

I finally got less mad at my paint sprayer and decided to troubleshoot it.

So...2 stage trigger but no discernable point between the 2.
Could be I wasn't letting the turbine get to full speed before hitting stage 2. Unlikely but possible.

Possibly not enough air going into paint pot. There is a small hole it needs to pass through. Inspection showed a potential partial blockage.

Other than that everything looked ok.

Replacement part as this is a separate part from the turbine is available....with an out of stock status and no potential availability date. I put in to be notified when it's in stock. The part that connects to the turbine is not in the best shape with a damaged starting thread. It's plastic so I will clean that up with a trusty utility knife.

When this Wagner FlexIO 590 works it actually works well. Just need to figure out if it was that tiny hole, the 2 stage trigger or a full on failure. It seems simple enough as no parts in it are electronic or move.

New rig is $130+ new paint pot and paint head parts is just $32. Well at Home Depot...other places it is significantly higher.

I finally got less mad at my paint sprayer and decided to troubleshoot it.

So...2 stage trigger but no discernable point between the 2.
Could be I wasn't letting the turbine get to full speed before hitting stage 2. Unlikely but possible.

Possibly not enough air going into paint pot. There is a small hole it needs to pass through. Inspection showed a potential partial blockage.

Other than that everything looked ok.

Replacement part as this is a separate part from the turbine is available....with an out of stock status and no potential availability date. I put in to be notified when it's in stock. The part that connects to the turbine is not in the best shape with a damaged starting thread. It's plastic so I will clean that up with a trusty utility knife.

When this Wagner FlexIO 590 works it actually works well. Just need to figure out if it was that tiny hole, the 2 stage trigger or a full on failure. It seems simple enough as no parts in it are electronic or move.

New rig is $130+ new paint pot and paint head parts is just $32. Well at Home Depot...other places it is significantly higher.
I used to have a power roller. I liked it a lot, only for flat walls though. It was very particular about cleaning it's little tiny tubing and the small pump. Immediately! I was very sorry one time when I put off cleaning it for just a couple of hours. It cut the time painting considerably, not having to mess with getting the paint on the roller. I sold it when we left Seattle, I was never going to need it again.:lau Famous last words!

I used to have a power roller. I liked it a lot, only for flat walls though. It was very particular about cleaning it's little tiny tubing and the small pump. Immediately! I was very sorry one time when I put off cleaning it for just a couple of hours. It cut the time painting considerably, not having to mess with getting the paint on the roller. I sold it when we left Seattle, I was never going to need it again.:lau Famous last words!

Oh those famous last words....bite us often for sure.

I went back out to the new shop space and got that floor painted. It went really fast being a flat surface.:cool:

It is now a light grey floor and walls the same color as my kitchen ceiling. I am getting excited about moving all my junk in there now.

Still to do....
Wash windows
Make floorplan
Install one outlet (currently a floodlight for the run so wiring is already there)

There will be a LOT of purging when I start moving things in. No longer will my shop be a dumping ground for hubs unwanteds.

I went back out to the new shop space and got that floor painted. It went really fast being a flat surface.:cool:

It is now a light grey floor and walls the same color as my kitchen ceiling. I am getting excited about moving all my junk in there now.

Still to do....
Wash windows
Make floorplan
Install one outlet (currently a floodlight for the run so wiring is already there)

There will be a LOT of purging when I start moving things in. No longer will my shop be a dumping ground for hubs unwanteds.
Only ONE outlet???!! Must Have More Power! A power strip, with outlets every foot, is what a new work shop needs!

Back
Top Bottom