Oh Boy Just What I Needed!

dieselgrl48

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
Virginia
Well I got a NEW baby over the weekend.! Here I am trying to downsize the bird's in case We Do have to move.Gaaaaaa LOOKIE LOOKIE.I had been wanting another one since We bought the farm 6 years ago but there were hardly ANY breeder's near US.My daughter gave her to me as early Xmas Gift. She got her from her cousin who picked her up in NC. Last week.We named her Ms.Piggy! Yep a potbelly piglet. OMG she is so cute.I am already working on her litter training and she has her own sleep area in Pantry.She flops on her side to get belly rub's and she apparently hasnt been weaned too long as she likes to suck on toes and finger's.We guess she around 8/10 weeks maybe. LOL she has teeth and is eating every kibble I have a NEW Vacum lol.

49477_oe_841.jpg

OHHHH I remember those days! She is absolutly adorable!! Ours (blossom) is now a 7 month old 40 lb independent little brat
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
She is potty trained just like the dogs. She snorts at the door when she wants to go outside. She plays with the dogs and chews rawhides with them
smile.png
Her FAVORITE VEGGIE is peas!
smile.png
We got her and her sister, but MIL has the sister.
Good luck!!! If you need advice you can pm me.. I will try and help
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom