Oh my GOODNESS I have a chicken addiction!!!

wingnut1

Crazy Bird Lady
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Hey - Fellow BYCers!

Just a quick story about a coupla chicken addicts -- I got in touch with jmhappycowboy who has an incubator, and asked him if we could make a deal-deal... I'll buy a few eggs,have them shipped to him to hatch, I'd get one pullet from the hatch, buy him some feed, and he could have all the rest to sell/keep. (I'll do ANYTHING to avoid rehoming a roo again)

HE TOLD ME HE HAD A 400 EGG INCUBATOR!!!
ep.gif
400!

So what is coming???

Welllll --
guess!!!
celebrate.gif

black copper marans eggs from Ruth and pumpkinpup
ameraucana eggs from Mason Creek Farms (can't recall her BYC name *ack*)
golden cuckoo marans eggs from pasofinofarms

AND THERE ARE MORE!

My bator (Hova-Bator 1583) has been running for quite sometime now. It is very addictive. Good news is, as you practice, you get better at it
smile.png

YES! 400!!!! I mean, the baby chicks that started dancng in front of my eyes -- the sheer glee that filled my heart - what could I do?

Well, I'll tell you, I was HELPLESS! And here are some MORE things being shipped to him!!!!!

From Superior Frams in OK !!!!

Standards
Blue Langshans
Buff Cochins
Barred Cochins
Silver Laced Cochins

In Bantams:
White Orpingtons
Buff Orpingtons
Blue Orpingtons

and there are MORE...
ya.gif

OK.. so maybe I am out of control! But I only have to take a few pullets, right? He is hatching - he can sell them... right?

Problem is -- HE IS AN ADDICT TOO!!! Oh. MY. GAWD. 2 chicken addicts out on the streets!!!!! Oh NOOOO! so there are even MORE coming!!!!!

At first - it was a JOKE about filling up the 400 slots - now we have to COUNT! And I don't even KNOW anything about most of what what HE has coming on his OWN!!!
celebrate.gif

He apparently picked up two dozen cochin eggs from KristenH today!!!!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom