Oh no, another Alabamaian! Hi there. 🙂

Tmac072

Hatching
Apr 16, 2024
Hello! We are new to the fun world of backyard chickens. Our daughter has moved back home for a time while her husband is deployed overseas. She talked my husband into building a chicken coop. She didn't have to twist his arm very hard because it's something he wanted to do for a while as a hobby. 😄
We have 8 chickens that should be around 20 weeks old if the information was correct. We bought them from the local farm supplies store. They told me that they get their chickens from someone local. We are not sure of the sex of a few of them and there wasn't much information on the breeds either. We just tried to pick the ones that we really liked the colors of. I will be posting photos so hopefully someone may know what they are. One of our ladies is a bit older and is already laying. She is a beautiful black polish chicken that my daughter has named Nina. All of them are funny and have quirky personalities. We love to sit outside and enjoy a little chicken tv while they free range.

Hello! We are new to the fun world of backyard chickens. Our daughter has moved back home for a time while her husband is deployed overseas. She talked my husband into building a chicken coop. She didn't have to twist his arm very hard because it's something he wanted to do for a while as a hobby. 😄
We have 8 chickens that should be around 20 weeks old if the information was correct. We bought them from the local farm supplies store. They told me that they get their chickens from someone local. We are not sure of the sex of a few of them and there wasn't much information on the breeds either. We just tried to pick the ones that we really liked the colors of. I will be posting photos so hopefully someone may know what they are. One of our ladies is a bit older and is already laying. She is a beautiful black polish chicken that my daughter has named Nina. All of them are funny and have quirky personalities. We love to sit outside and enjoy a little chicken tv while they free range.
howdy Howdy! If you can get some pictures, we might be able to tell you breed. The age of the chickens, we could probably tell the roosters from hens too

Back
Top Bottom