Oh the Rain!

Mommachirp

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2015
Peoria, AZ
It's the girls first experience with rain! When it sprinkled they enjoyed it a bit. As it rained a bit more they went right in the coop on their own. :cd I'm so proud of my smart girls! I can't wait to see how they play in the puddles.

Last edited:
My'ns usally play in the podles alot, but they are scard of rain before now they play with it and forgot to say i am a new member
1f60b.png
1f61c.png
1f618.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You are lucky....my girls first rain sent them panicking all over the yard running and screaming for mommy to do something about the rain!! Ha! After that they figured out to run into the coop.
tongue.png

Enjoy your cute flock and welcome to our roost!

Hello nice to meet you all i got my chickens 4 months ago and they are first chicks i have
1f61b.png
i am so scard that somthing will happen
1f631.png
2764.png

Last edited:
Hello nice to meet you all i got my chickens 4 months ago and they are first chicks i have
1f61b.png
i am so scard that somthing will happen
1f631.png
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

It is normal to be nervous at first. The best advice I can give you is to keep your place as clean as possible. Cleanliness is the key to good health in chickens. And pay attention closely to them. Get to know each bird individually. Then in the future you can know if "Lucy" is not feeling well. Or "Ethel" is having a hard time walking, etc...The quicker you know there is a problem, the easier it is to treat and cure them.

Enjoy your babies and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom