Ohio National Show (First time)

OEG2008

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 4, 2014
Hello guys I am brand new to the forum but not so new to raising chickens. I have already introduced myself in the new guy forum.

Now I have questions lol

Is there anyone who regularly attends the Ohio national poultry show?

If so, how many entry's are of the Old English game variety usually? (Not Bantams, Standard fowl)

I will be attending this fall and plan to show several Blues, a few blacks and some Crele pullets

and also do they have a section for selling fowl? I have a few crooked toe fowl that I would like to sell for breeding purposes as I am

sure they would be knocked out of a show because of crooked toes....I think? lol

this is my first show and any advice will be help a lot

thanks and cant wait to chat

Byron

Last edited:
Hello guys I am brand new to the forum but not so new to raising chickens. I have already introduced myself in the new guy forum.

Now I have questions lol

Is there anyone who regularly attends the Ohio national poultry show?

If so, how many entry's are of the Old English game variety usually? (Not Bantams, Standard fowl)

I will be attending this fall and plan to show several Blues, a few blacks and some Crele pullets

and also do they have a section for selling fowl? I have a few crooked toe fowl that I would like to sell for breeding purposes as I am

sure they would be knocked out of a show because of crooked toes....I think? lol

this is my first show and any advice will be help a lot

thanks and cant wait to chat

Byron

Greetings Byron! There are not many. Really good OEGs are rather rare. It would be great to see their number increase.

There is a sales area.

Back
Top Bottom