Ohio winter!

I was curious if they would be able to "feel" that or not. šŸ¤” being that they have all the feathers but they're tiny feet is what I was concerned about for frostbite.
They will lay on their feet to keep them warm. I'm in northern Ohio too and my girls are doing great in their coop. But I have seven and not two. Do what you feel you need to do. Hanging in your garage overnight is just fine

They will lay on their feet to keep them warm. I'm in northern Ohio too and my girls are doing great in their coop. But I have seven and not two. Do what you feel you need to do. Hanging in your garage overnight is just fine
By time next winter is here I will have 5 banty girls but yes I was worried with two.
They are comfortable with fresh water in the garage.

Ladies made it through the night just fine in the garage.
Miss BB let me know she wasn't very happy about it this morning she wanted to be outside and gave me quite the attitude. šŸ¤£

Ladies made it through the night just fine in the garage.
Miss BB let me know she wasn't very happy about it this morning she wanted to be outside and gave me quite the attitude. šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s terrific to hear! If youā€™re concerned about any upcoming nights, just leave their setup ready in the garage. Then itā€™ll be easy for you next time.

Back
Top Bottom