OLD BREEDS AZERBAIJAN MARANDI (GARA MARAND)

thanks
last roosters 9month old young roosters coob fork (bilateral)
so thanks your comment
love.gif

So sad to see any thing become extinct. What is your plan on saving these rare birds? They appear to be a very hardy breed for cold climates. Chicken breeders in Alaska may be interested in this breed.

thanks your comment
the plan and our main objective rearing and release at the orgin land ( home land)
yes marand breed very highly resistant to cold climates
from alaska to east.azerbaijan there are many long ways
i can give you the gift
love.gif
highfive.gif
MY MOTIVATION AND OBJECTIVE MARAND BREED IS TO INTRODUCE THE WORLD PLOUTRY AND
PLOUTRY ENTHUSIASTS in WORLD

kiaa,
thank you for sharing this interesting story..im enjoying it..it is most interesting to me that this breed has a beard like amerucana ( sp)...there was an article we posted in here a few years ago that chickens did not ever appear in the fossil record of south america, so the amerucana , and forgive my spelling, was somehow introduced in ancient time..they did genetic test and found they were related to a chicken in china that laid a blue egg..no one knows for sure how they got there..brought by boat and must have been highly prized..it couldnt have been a fun journey ..very dangerous travel im sure..

thank you for your project of trying to bring them back and keep this near extinct breed going...it is so important..we have a lot of people in here that work very hard to bring back breeds that nearly went extinct..i wish you luck..they are very interesting to me..i have never heard of them or seen them ever..

the gift would be well appreciated but because of recent bird flu outbreaks we arnt allowed to get any ..it is difficult even with lots of paperwork...they beautiful in thier own way

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom