Old English Game Bantam SOP

HappyDuckie

🙄🤚 Almighty Queen of Orplingtons 🥶🙏💙
Sep 30, 2020
The Bermuda Triangle
I’ve been trying to find the standard of perfection for oegbs, and haven’t had any luck. Does anyone know what it is, or where I could find it? I bought one earlier this year, and fell in love with the breed. I’m wanting to start breeding them towards the SOP, and possibly show them. Mine is just from a hatchery, so I doubt he’s very close to the standard, but it would be nice to know what it is. Thanks in advance!

I’ve been trying to find the standard of perfection for oegbs, and haven’t had any luck. Does anyone know what it is, or where I could find it? I bought one earlier this year, and fell in love with the breed. I’m wanting to start breeding them towards the SOP, and possibly show them. Mine is just from a hatchery, so I doubt he’s very close to the standard, but it would be nice to know what it is. Thanks in advance!
I have the book of SOP, & it has the OEGB standard.

What’s the title of the book?
It's the 44th edition, book of SOP. I'll take a picture.
16087674764798216914169658520057.jpg
I apologize for the bad picture.

Ok, thank you! I would rather not have to purchase the entire book for a single breed, do you know if there is anywhere else I could find the SOP?
No, I don't know anywhere else to find the standard for OEGB except in the book. I can try to find a site with it maybe.

Back
Top Bottom