OMG AFLACS Wing route are black and some are half black and th vet did a through check!!!???

If you’ve had the duck to the vet and they didn’t see anything wrong why do you think one feather and a small amount of bumblefoot is life threatening to the duck? I think you're overreacting. The duck looks pretty content to me just sitting there. His feathers look pretty good too. I wouldn’t worry.

The exterminator told me exactly what it was believe it or not just like I said these type of mites bite like hell which they do and they will form as a group on feathers along with sand and many other things!The neighbor has mold on his side of the wall the inspector came out and told me there’s fungus nets growing on my ceiling because of this piece of crap who is never there I wouldn’t be either but hell or high water my family is not going to go down giving up so you say pluck him like tweeze his hairs out?mandatory or can he wait a few days The mites are causeing him to have bumble foot so I started Epsom salt on feet for 5 min in water just feet then vinigar or peroxide and neosporin non pain relief form I was told and bandage for six weeks and the bandage part isn’t working

I was told that if Aflac got bugs like this in his system and within a week he would not be with us because of those mites causing him respiratory issues as well and the antibiotics haven’t helped a bit what do I give him for fungus in the air and he really can’t walk I’m not over reacting at all I promise Aflac has a tiny hole in his trachea found about a six months ago or 8 months but anyways vet said on this X-ray it’s 20% worse that’s why I worry

I started this today for bubble foot now what do I do about mites in his feathers in the roots of his feathers they cluster and grew inside I was told to pluck them?!How

These might help Aflacs feet. Mites would be no match for these.
914CB455-B58B-4D05-9C83-E79ABE254757.jpeg

I can’t find a duck respirator for sale but you may be able to whip one up with a Swiss Army knife. Here’s an example. Might help with the airborne fungus and mites.
06F0DC4D-7FFB-4F2B-8E43-4CB3072D196F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom