!One Year Anniversary of ~ Tommy's Pet Paradise: Home of the Exotics ~

TommyVT05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southern California
Hello Everyone!

What a wonderful year 2008 was and how fast it had gone by.
th.gif

Today, Jan. 15, 2009 marks the 1 Year Anniversary of my Homepage. Since Jan. 15, 2008, my webpage which is

~ Tommy's Pet Paradise ~ a.ka. AnimalsInTheCity (http://www.animalsinthecity.webs.com/)

have gone public.
celebrate.gif

My page allowed me to share with everyone here and the world what sort of Fancy and Exotic animals there are here in the U.S. Even though I only have a small collection of them, they are all from the most respectable breeders here in the U.S. Some of these fantastic birds are: The American Onagadori, Jungle Fowls, Serama, Pheasants, Quails, etc. How fun is it to share with everyone my ideas and my breeding projects and how much of an honor it is to make friends with some of the nicest people in the animal world.

With your help and support, ~ Tommy's Pet Paradise ~ had gotten 130,000+ hits from Jan. 15, 2008 - Jan. 15, 2009.

Once again, I would like to !!!Thank Everyone!!! for their continued support...
wee.gif

!!!Happy Belated New Year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've looked at your site several times and when I run across your posts on here I always go back to see if you have added something new. Really love the site and the pics!! Great job!!

Thank You All For Your Kind Support Once Again!!!
wee.gif

Couldn't have done it without visitors passing on the good words.
woot.gif

At least...I know the breeding project is heading to a good direction. Take care everyone and Happy Spring!!!

Good luck on hatches

Kind regards,

- Tommy

Thanks everyone for your kind support!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Please pass on the word to friends or family who are interested in learning more about the "Rare and Exotics" and if anyone needs any recommendations in regards to them, etc. I will do my best to help.

All the Best,

- Tommy T.

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom