Online Large Fowl Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your sympathy. I am having a rough year. My dog got run over, my cat died, two baby and one adult goats died, AND my husband got laid off his job. Life is rough.

Had a good day selling critters, sold two goats, two bunnies, and three hens. And a dozen hatching eggs. Guess the feed is paid for two weeks.
thumbsup.gif

Good deal on the sales. Sorry it's been such a hard year. I lost my 15 year old cat last night to renal failure so I know it's tough.

I finally am getting a few eggs. Got a couple of auctions going on Ebay for goose eggs that have bids so maybe I can make a small dent in our feed bill.

triple post..oops. I would get a kitten or two. but our shepherd pup would drive it crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep selling animals, hoping my feed bills will go down. I have a bunch of empty coops. These triple posts drive me nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a really great Easter, DH bought me the Rabbit book I wanted, a zombie Tshirt and a game for the wii. Plus I have sold all the baby bunnies, two goats, and a bunch of other stuff. So the feed will be paid for a few weeks. I am picking up a new Great Pyr tomorrow, she is 4 y/o and spayed. I am doing my shopping early this week, to combine trips and use less gas. I love my lionhead bunnies , they are so soft, and just sit on your lap as long as you want. Trimmed toenails today. Bottle baby is doing well, she follows me everywhere and I have to be careful not to step on her. I decided to call her Emily. This is our fifth year, so names start with "E".

Had a lady show up and buy two bucklings for pets yesterday, so that was a nice surprise. Plus I had three call ducks hatch from shipped eggs, so that made me happy as well. Now if we could get some sunshine..,.

Today I bought feed again, and DH helped me get a start on cleaning the garage. I also started building a bunny triplex, got the bottom constructed, and the wire attached. It is ten feet long by three feet wide. Lots of room for my lionhead does. I am going to look at more tomorrow :-D

I went to look at baby lionheads today, they were so cute, I brought home 6 of them! Now to try and figure out which ones to keep. Sexing them is interesting , I think I am getting the hang of it. Wish I could sex baby chicks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom