Oops bought emu hatching eggs

Pics
Did you open it?😳
20230421_164834.jpg

There was nothing inside. Idk if it's normal or not but the membrane was completely detached from the shell. Maybe the air sliding between the shell and membrane was what I was feeling?

View attachment 3476805

There was nothing inside. Idk if it's normal or not but the membrane was completely detached from the shell. Maybe the air sliding between the shell and membrane was what I was feeling?
Now that you mention that I feel like I’ve experienced that kind of ‘movement’ feeling in undeveloped eggs. I think your right it has to do with the weird way the weight shifts around in the membrane.

Sorry your egg didn’t develop. It seems somehow easier that it’s just a non fertile egg vs a chick that died in there. But I’m sure still a bummer.

Now that you mention that I feel like I’ve experienced that kind of ‘movement’ feeling in undeveloped eggs. I think your right it has to do with the weird way the weight shifts around in the membrane.

Sorry your egg didn’t develop. It seems somehow easier that it’s just a non fertile egg vs a chick that died in there. But I’m sure still a bummer.
I think I would have felt better if there was a chick. I would be sad but I wouldn't be upset over the money lol

Back
Top Bottom