Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Quote:
Sweetie, if you can shovel poo, you can just move in! LOL! I'll even pay for your lobster next year!
big_smile.png
The little cochin hen is doing very well BTW. She's a real sweet one.

I can shovel poo! And I work with horses. >>

There's a nice flat spot below her pasture where you could put a tent! LOL

Quote:
Never too early!!!

You asked for it....ok.....how far off the freeway is TOO far?? Up in the Portland area there isn't much that's "right off" the freeway...BUT there's the Clackamas County Fairgrounds, and there is also a very nice little park near here with a covered area, multiple parking areas, a pond, and a river...both would probably be free, or very minimal for the fairgrounds, as we are a Clackamas County 4H family...

Quote:
Never too early!!!

You asked for it....ok.....how far off the freeway is TOO far?? Up in the Portland area there isn't much that's "right off" the freeway...BUT there's the Clackamas County Fairgrounds, and there is also a very nice little park near here with a covered area, multiple parking areas, a pond, and a river...both would probably be free, or very minimal for the fairgrounds, as we are a Clackamas County 4H family...

I say "GO FOR IT!" I really enjoyed the area we had on Saturday. It was very relaxed, lots of shade and space and the covered area was so nice for the potluck items. I'm going to start looking for something similar in the Albany/Corvallis area for next year's fall swap.

And I agree with Bil, I feel lost without a swap to plan/look forward to
lol.png

Quote:

I say "GO FOR IT!" I really enjoyed the area we had on Saturday. It was very relaxed, lots of shade and space and the covered area was so nice for the potluck items. I'm going to start looking for something similar in the Albany/Corvallis area for next year's fall swap.

And I agree with Bil, I feel lost without a swap to plan/look forward to
lol.png

Me too!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom