Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

OK so when you 2 decide what story you are going to use ........ just use it !
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Well, lol it's both actually....my husband wants his money back that he paid for the rental of the building lol and I'm going to need therapy in about 5 weeks
lol.png

Quick update on my have list:

Available:
Several young polish cockerels just over 4 months (gold laced, buff laced, crele project, gold laced cross)
1 mille fleur d'uccle rooster about 5 months old
Any extra BBS and Lavender Orpingtons from my hatch this week
Probably a few d'uccle chicks that will be 2 weeks or less at time of swap.
Raspberry canes/starts

Bringing:
2 polish pullets for Haunted Chicken

Several people expressed an interest in polish pullets and I just wanted to post that I only have 3 or 4 more I will be willing to part with (2 dark gold lace cross, 1 gold laced, 1 buff laced), so if you are interested contact me again and make it official. I believe it was Auntpa-K and the person I'm bringing extra raspberry canes for (sorry, your name eludes me at the moment as I am very sleepy).

Oh, here are some photos of the mille fleur d'uccle rooster I have available. He is quite a little character, but I have decided not to keep any d'uccle roos at this time since my attention right now is on Polish and Orpington.
82361_roo_boy_needs_a_home_086.jpg

82361_roo_boy_needs_a_home_091.jpg

Quote:
Yes, I am wanting a polish pullet! The golden laced one, is her feathers that darkish reddish brown colored? I've been collecting the feathers from my other chickens and I don't have many 'dark' feathers. Plus I love the look of the gold laced. So if she isn't spoken for, put me down.
Thanks,
Paula
ps (I would love the Mille roo, but I think I would have problems with Hef. He rules the roost and I'm afraid of bringing in more roos) He is very pretty! oh....handsome!
big_smile.png

I have to convince my husband that I must go to this! If I do, is anyone interested in Barred Rock or EE hens that were hatched 2/1/11? I also have 1 EE roo and 1 BR roo that were hatched the same day. I also have frozen whole fryers and live thanksgiving BBW turkeys, seeds from 2011 that we didn't use (tons of them) and seeds for 2012 - all veggies, a 10-hole nestbox that doesn't have the bottoms in it anymore for the top layer of holes or the bottom, new and used egg cartons, 2011 weed and spray free grass hay.

Things I want:
Female buff geese, tufted toulouse or tuffed buff hatched this spring. OR gosling from these breeds or fertile eggs. Can be crosses of those breeds but nothing else.
Fertile eggs or chicks from black, buff, or exch leghorns.

[[[[[........My dreams is to never have to go to the grocery store again but to raise, grow, and make my own food. Well, maybe for bananas.....]]]]]

What!!!! No chocolate??????

If TSHTF, I'm not going to your house. What sort of house doesn't keep chocolate?

(Please read as intended, in good fun, with the best wishes for food independence)

Lol I agree with you...life without chocolate would just be awful!
smile.png

I am still working on the update but I wanted to put this out here: I had an email from someone attending the swap and she is looking for two duck hens. She is not particular what breed other than she does not want runners. If anyone has a couple for her, please let me know so I can pass the word onto her. It sounds like she has a very nice set up for them with a couple drakes and a few other hens...she just wants to add to the little flock.

The emails pouring in since yesterday have been amazing...lots of people looking for pullets and chicks...people bringing pullets and chicks as well as other craft items. I am getting so excited!

My Little Sister's Farm :

I have to convince my husband that I must go to this! If I do, is anyone interested in Barred Rock or EE hens that were hatched 2/1/11? I also have 1 EE roo and 1 BR roo that were hatched the same day. I also have frozen whole fryers and live thanksgiving BBW turkeys, seeds from 2011 that we didn't use (tons of them) and seeds for 2012 - all veggies, a 10-hole nestbox that doesn't have the bottoms in it anymore for the top layer of holes or the bottom, new and used egg cartons, 2011 weed and spray free grass hay.

Things I want:
Female buff geese, tufted toulouse or tuffed buff hatched this spring. OR gosling from these breeds or fertile eggs. Can be crosses of those breeds but nothing else.
Fertile eggs or chicks from black, buff, or exch leghorns.

We definitely hope you can convince him! Bring him along
big_smile.png
It is a fun day!​

Back
Top Bottom