Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

List Updates: (already on the website, just not on the list here)

"Chiquitita Farmer"

Bringing:
-Possibly 1-2 Silkie Roos
-Jewelry
-Homemade earrings

Wanting:
-Australorp hen
-Maybe a Silkie hen
-Whatever else catches my eye

Non-BYC List--

Kara - Vintage/Repurposed coop decor, hair bands and bows

I will also be bringing onesies that are hand dyed and screen printed with a little chick on them. Most are hot pink with a purple chick but there are some that are brown with light pink or light blue chick on them. My niece and I made them, they aren't perfect but she had so much fun making them.

My Little Sister's Farm :

I will also be bringing onesies that are hand dyed and screen printed with a little chick on them. Most are hot pink with a purple chick but there are some that are brown with light pink or light blue chick on them. My niece and I made them, they aren't perfect but she had so much fun making them.

I want one! My daughter is due in 2 weeks. How much are you asking? and if trade/or partial is a possibility let me know and I will message you my have's. I can't say what color until I see them. She will absolutely love it! I just found out at her baby shower that she is fondly know by her friends as the chicken and duck girl, I am so proud!​

I took some new pictures today of the extra roosters I have available for the swap. I thought I'd post a few here for you all to see. You can see more photos of these guys on my facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.166794100074943.45484.156195471134806&type=1

Here's
the boys.
smile.png

82361_polish_roosters_161.jpg

82361_polish_roosters_133.jpg

82361_polish_roosters_118.jpg

82361_polish_roosters_090.jpg

82361_polish_roosters_086.jpg

82361_polish_roosters_012.jpg

82361_roo_boy_needs_a_home_086.jpg

Hopefully at least a few of these boys find good homes. I wish I could keep them all....they are so silly.

Your roosters are magnificent!
If I could have more, I would want one. Well, at least 2... or 3... Why do roosters always have to be so cute?

*Sigh* If anyone needs a darling Speckled Sussex cockerel who is child friendly let me know. I have 3 lovely boys who are too sweet to eat.

Tam'ra of Rainbow Vortex :

Your roosters are magnificent!
If I could have more, I would want one. Well, at least 2... or 3... Why do roosters always have to be so cute?

*Sigh* If anyone needs a darling Speckled Sussex cockerel who is child friendly let me know. I have 3 lovely boys who are too sweet to eat.

Thanks.
smile.png
Yes, I know, not only are roosters cute, but they always have such big personalities too! If I had a huge farm I'd fill it with roosters!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks.
smile.png
Yes, I know, not only are roosters cute, but they always have such big personalities too! If I had a huge farm I'd fill it with roosters!
big_smile.png

Me too!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks.
smile.png
big_smile.png

Me too!!!
big_smile.png

Me three!! Oh, wait, I've kind of already done that!! LOL But hey, I sold 4 roos this week, so that makes my number go down to 23! Of course, there are the new chicks.......
lol.png

Quote:
Me too!!!
big_smile.png

Me three!! Oh, wait, I've kind of already done that!! LOL But hey, I sold 4 roos this week, so that makes my number go down to 23! Of course, there are the new chicks.......
lol.png

lau.gif

Quote:
Me too!!!
big_smile.png

lol.png

lol.png
I think I actually may need to update my Serama offerings! I sold 8 tonight (welcome Alexis to the world of Seramas
big_smile.png
) and I have a pair on hold from my latest hatch. That leaves me with 2 roosters - which I am thinking of keeping, my silkied frizzle and black and white mottled frizzle - and my two almost POL pairs from July. I'm excited!
ya.gif
Anyone interested in a Serama needs to be quick....they seem to be going, going, gone!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom