Oregon Mini Geese tell me about them??

Hello. Just curious if you found out if these little beauties are available in Australia? I am in Queensland and really want some for springtime :)

I ordered a pair of Mini Oregon Geese and a pair of Holderreads Lavender Geese...

They should be shipping in the next month or so.
hi we were wanting to know if you have or will have any mini Oregon geese or mini sebastapol goose and if you would ship to Colorado 80134 thank you

I ordered a pair of Mini Oregon Geese and a pair of Holderreads Lavender Geese...

They should be shipping in the next month or so.
hi we were wanting to know if you have or will have any mini Oregon geese or mini sebastapol goose and if you would ship to Colorado 80134 thank you

Do you have both the mini Oregon geese and mini sebastapol geese , are they male and female pairs and what are you asking?

Hello. Just curious if you found out if these little beauties are available in Australia? I am in Queensland and really want some for springtime :)
They are not in Australia. They were developed in the US, and there is I believe only one breeder of them in the US. IT is the creator of the breed. They are a very rare breed in the US.

Back
Top Bottom