Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
OOOHHHHH where did you get her???? She is soooo beautiful! Jealous, jealous, jealous LOL

LOL I got her from some friends, they are the one's I PM'd you about! Isn't she gorgeous!!! She has the sweetest disposition! I can tell now that she will just be a complete lover in about a week with us!!!

Quote:
The Starbucks exit is 118 I think...Dupont, Center Drive. The 512 hwy is exit 127...according to GoogleMaps. Just let me know if you get the eggs transaction coordinated. I think we're good on this end with Mr. Sussex.

Got it!

Quote:
OOOHHHHH where did you get her???? She is soooo beautiful! Jealous, jealous, jealous LOL

LOL I got her from some friends, they are the one's I PM'd you about! Isn't she gorgeous!!! She has the sweetest disposition! I can tell now that she will just be a complete lover in about a week with us!!!

OMG stop it! You're killing me! I'm all squishy. You're going to make me start getting bantams! DH would kill me!!!!!

Quote:

OMG stop it! You're killing me! I'm all squishy. You're going to make me start getting bantams! DH would kill me!!!!!

I can help you out with that "want"
gig.gif

Quote:

These are not just banties...these are tiny banties, and sooooo sweet! Everyone should own at least 3 Seramas!!! You know you want to..I heard rumors there may be someone with a serama table at the swap, maybe they have babies you can take home!!!

Quote:

These are not just banties...these are tiny banties, and sooooo sweet! Everyone should own at least 3 Seramas!!! You know you want to..I heard rumors there may be someone with a serama table at the swap, maybe they have babies you can take home!!!

I wonder who that could be?
wink.png

My updated list:

Equipment
- six old Brower commercial brooders (free shelving system with purchase of four or more)
- a portable roost
- a set of homemade nestboxes

Birds
- all my Marans breeders: Blues, Blue Coppers and Black Coppers
- a few Delaware x White Rhode Island nearing POL
- a cull Welsummer hen (lays really pretty eggs but is too small bodied)
- Welsummer chicks (sexed, 7 or 4 weeks old at the swap)
- B/B/S Marans chicks most coppered (unsexed, 4 weeks old at the swap)
- Black & Lavender Orpington chicks (unsexed, 4 weeks old at the swap)
(the Lavenders should all be sold but the people who ordered them aren't responding)
- some Coturnix quail (different sizes, varieties and ages available by request)

Hatching Eggs
- Welsummers (Len's famous Wellies)
- B/B/S Marans most coppered
- B/B/S Ameraucanas (top show lines)
- B/L Orpington (about 30% lavender and most black will be splits)
(genetically only 25% Hinks JC lines, 75% from top show breeders of Black Orps)
- Coturnix Quail (Pharaoh and Italian varieties, jumbo parents)

Other
- rabbit stuff by request: cages, feeders, water bottles, nestboxes and an automatic watering system
- misc wood working tools (please ask)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom