Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
What are the dimensions on the portable roost?? I'm very interested in that. Also, what size rabbit cages? Any travel cages? Thanks!

Quote:
Portable might not be the best description, maybe moveable? It is 4 foot by 4 foot with three roosts, the top one is about three feet off the ground.

The rabbit cages are 24 inches x 24 inches and 18 inches x 24 inches. Everyone wants my rabbit carriers, I'm keeping them.
smile.png

Quote:
Portable might not be the best description, maybe moveable? It is 4 foot by 4 foot with three roosts, the top one is about three feet off the ground.

The rabbit cages are 24 inches x 24 inches and 18 inches x 24 inches. Everyone wants my rabbit carriers, I'm keeping them.
smile.png

How much do you want for the roost? Where do you find the rabbit carriers?

Oregon Spring Poultry Swap & Sale. Saturday April 23, 2011 11am-2pm (ish). Canby Community Park, Canby Oregon.

**NOTE** I have not included specifics if folks have made agreements on here, unless it has specifically been put into someone's have / want list. Example: Including stuff if someone has a "bringing things for ..." section, but not if someone says they are looking for something, and someone else immediately responds to them. Does this make sense??

Zoomummzy -

If you have chickens reserved and want to see them, start with this photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomommy/5571435437/in/set-72157625897202648/

HAVE
-

A few changes - Fran (Serama) is now definitely a Frank so is available and Ivy (Serama) is available again (iffy, can't guarantee yet, but fairly certain a girl); Truman is a Tuesday so one less cockerel - still can't guarantee 100%, but looking more girlish than boyish. I will do one more photo update at the end of next week.

An additional note on Xander my Serama cockerel: he has started developing frizzled feathers. I've never experienced this in a bird this late in development, but both him and Brutus now have frizzled cape feathers! I guess the recessive frizzle gene is in there somewhere. They also both have the softest crows I've heard. I was always told Serama's crows are 1/4 that of bantam roosters and so far that is very true. I have 3 of them crowing in the house right now and 3 bantams. You can definitely hear the difference!

Next week - Thursday or Friday (14th/15th) - will be the last time to pre-order a cheesecake at the $15 price. So if you want to order a cheesecake, now is the time to place your order since I will only be baking them this week and next. Any late comers to the swap thread or "I absolutely have to have that cheesecake" requests, lol I will do my best to accommodate The additional cheesecakes I'm bringing to sell at the swap will range from $15 to $25 each since quite a few of them are more extensive in nature time wise and ingredient wise. None of them are on the available list for pre-order so you will be seeing all new varieties! I will have free samples of all of them. Just to give you a little teaser, I will have Lavender and Honey, Neapolitan, Hummingbird, Vanilla Bean and Citrus Bliss plus about 7-8 more to choose from

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomommy/sets/72157625800696859/

As of now, the available list includes:

4 Serama cockerels - Shiloh, Gilligan, Frank (dark wheaten) and Xander (black/white/gold mottled with Frizzled cape feathers)
1 Serama pullet - Ivy (black/white)

2 Cochin/Silkie cockerels - Linus (black w/white) and Angus (splash)
1 Cochin/Silkie/Dark Brahma cockerel - Jacques (dark blue/black)

Trio OEGB/Japanese bantam - Dante (barred w/gold cape), Rita (black w/gold penciling) and Muriel (black)

2 bantam EE cockerels - Lexus and Liam (splash)
2 bantam pullets (unknown breed) - Jillian (blue w/black legs); Tuesday (black)

2 bantam Silkie/Cochin X chicks - Bonnie and Blaire - cannot guarantee sexes (Welsummer looking wings so far with feathered feet - 4 toes, white skin) *Note: since these two are so young (less than a month old at swap time), I will probably only bring them and separate them from their broody Mom if someone is definitely interested in having them. If not, I won't drag them away for the day.

****Baked Cheesecakes $15 each; will come frozen and wrapped. Cut off date for ordering will be 2 weeks prior to the swap. Let me know what flavor/crust you'd like.

Cheesecake Menu:
Blue Ribbon (plain) w/ graham cracker crust (specify cinnamon or not)
Chocolate Chip w/chocolate graham cracker crust
Plain w/gluten free crust (oats and nuts of your choice)
Sunshine (lemon) w/graham cracker crust
Buckeye w/Nutter Butter crust
Red Velvet w/chocolate cookie crust
Mocha cheesecake w/chocolate graham cracker crust
Rocky Road cheesecake w/chocolate graham cracker crust
Pina Colada cheesecake w/ coconut & graham cracker crust
Triple Berry cheesecake w/ sugar cookie crust
Blueberries and Creme cheesecake w/butter cookie crust
Key Lime cheesecake w/butter cookie crust
Maple Walnut cheesecake w/plain graham cracker crust

WANT/GETTING -
1 MF cochin pullet from Tallyho
1 LF cochin pullet (black) from Tallyho
1 Sicilian Buttercup pullet from daze333

WANT - another LF cochin or similar older pullet

Nasturtium seeds from Silkiechicken
herb/veggie/flower starts from Silkiechicken, oregonjen, Ayeupchuck
egg ornament from oregonjen
goat cheese/soap from oregonjen (anything you have/bring will be great Jen!)
2 vanilla extract from Silkiechicken
goat soap from K7 - spring mountain mint, gardenia, lilac and lemongrass and sage (if you have those scents available)
origami lights from Ayeupchuck
honey from Zanna
body wash from newtochick

What I am bringing for others:

Chicks SOLD:
Anthea for Cloverleaf
Brutus for Walltenters
Beatrice and Corrine for playswithfowl
Nuria and Babette for K7
Krista and Peanut for Tallyho
Siobhan for CathyM
Piper and Jolene for jibs
Gloria for Ayeupchuck
Libby for newtochick

Chicks ON HOLD:
Layla for playswithfowl

CHEESECAKES Ordered:
Cloverleaf – Buckeye and Sunshine
Celtic - Plain w/gluten free crust - oats
Celiandy - Buckeye
pkforever - Rocky Road cheesecake
newtochick - Red Velvet, 2- Blue Ribbon w/cinnamon crust and Mocha
noncentzer - Buckeye and blueberry swirl Blue Ribbon
CathyM - Sunshine
Tallyho - Buckeye
hokankai - Blueberries and Cream w/butter cookie crust
Ayeupchuck - Blue Ribbon and Sunshine w/blueberry swirl
Zanna - Mocha
Seabreeze - Mocha, Sunshine, Chocolate Chip, Blueberries and Cream
chkgnt - TripleBerry Cheesecake w/sugar cookie crust
Wizchick - Blueberries and Cream w/butter cookie crust

Misc.
Dutch Oven for oregonjen

Cloverleaf Farm -

Have -
bantam and large fowl Faverolles, should have plenty of chicks and started birds by then (bantams in salmon and blue salmon, also maybe some splash salmons, large fowl will be all salmons) **no more LF than what's already been ordered**
bantam Ameraucanas in black/lav splits
large fowl Ameraucanas in lavender and black splits
d'uccle x bantam Faverolles chicks
I have a large fowl lavender Ameraucana cockerel, hatched last April. Came from Jean Ribbeck (pips&peeps).
Also a bantam lavender Ameraucana cockerel, hatched June 28, 2010. From John Blehm stock.
I will only bring these two roos to the swap if someone definitely wants them.
1 large fowl black Ameraucana cockerel from pips&peeps, will be about 6 weeks old at swap time.
Large fowl Salmon Faverolles cockerels of various ages. They make an AMAZING meat bird, and super cute mutt chicks in a mixed backyard flock!!
wink.png

I also now have porcelain and mille fleur d'uccle chicks, hatched 3/30. If someone is interested before the swap, I'd love to see them go before then!!

Wants - Hopefully nothing! Well, except for a cheesecake from Laura and MORE goat cheese from Jen!! Cheesecakes I want: a buckeye and a sunshine! Vanilla extract from silkiechicken! Also Serama size diapers and aprons from Celiandy.

What I'm bringing that others have spoken for (so far) - 1 bantam and one LF Fav pullet for Tallyho, pair lf Ameraucanas for tlb796, 2 LF Faverolles pullets for K7, 2 LF lavender Ameraucana pullets for CorgiHouse, up to 6 LF Lav Am pullets (1 or 2 splits ok) for OregonJen, 2 LF Am 2 LF Fav & 1 LF Lav Am cockerel for slurrywidow.

WallTenters -

Want -
breeder quality Dominiques,
A sweet little bantam pullet or some pullet chicks for my niece. A pet, but would like a quality little bird nonetheless. Perhaps a mille fleur or splash cochin or BLR Wyandotte? Again, only a bantam please. She'll have a WONDERFUL home with her two other little hens, laying little eggs in their little coop, they also get free range several days a week. They are totally spoiled on kitchen goodies.

Only looking for a really healthy, disease and pest free bird. Not looking to bring home mites or anything that might make her other little hens sick. Adult supervised care, but my niece does a really good job with her little hens making sure they get clean food and water and their coop stays nice. She might show in 4H someday, but she hasn't talked much about it so I'm not sure. For now, they're just her beautiful little pets that she loves to hang out with and have sit on her lap. She loves collecting her egg a day (one of her hens has never laid for her .. maybe this spring?) and is very proud of them!

Have - Dominques - chicks, hatching eggs, and extra culls. Will not be bringing any chicks or eggs unless someone requests them soon, we've got plans for our incubators .

oregonJen -

I have sold ALL adult birds except the guineas and a few nice bantam roosters.
Also might part with some adult birds not listed, feel free to ask if it's not posted.
I can bring chicks or eggs to the swap from

Cuckoo Marans
Blue Marans
Black copper Marans
Buckeyes
SLW
BLRW
GLW
silkies in many colors
Bantam cochins in many colors
Standard blue or splash Cochins
white Frizzles
Speckled Sussex
Ancona Ducks
Sebastapol Goslings- blue, black, splash, lavender, saddleback
Coturnix Quail
Royal Palm Turkeys
Auburn Turkeys
Buff Orpingtons- production type
Peafowl
assorted pheasants
possibly Bantam Wyandotte and Serama
Blue/ Black/ Splash/ lavender split Ameraucanas

If you would like eggs or chicks from these breeds, please let me know at least 6-8 weeks ahead of time so I will know how many to hatch.
I will only be bringing Silkies to the swap unless somebody requests something else (keeping things simple this time).

100-200 starts on heirloom tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, herbs and probably a few other things
goat cheese, goat milk soap (cranberry, chocolate, lemon verbina, lavender, eucalyptus/ mint, tea tree, lilac, Almond Joy, a lot more than I can remember $3-$4 per bar and gift sets available), feather jewelry, other non-feather jewelry, egg ornaments, etc.
Photos of most everything on my website @ http://toomuchbucks.com photos of poultry (not updated) http://eggsetera.com
We also sell custom tile, metalwork, milk stanchions, chicken or small animal barns and more!

Looking for:

I am looking for Marans, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Buff Orpington hens, Pheasants, more Ancona ducks, Lavender Ameraucana hens, and I desperately need a good quality white Silkie roo.

Noncentzters -

Have -If anyone is interested I have four 4-month old EE cockerals: two BR and two NHR. I wasn't planning on bringing them, but if someone wants one I will. Otherwise to freezer camp they go!

I also have four cockerals hatched on NYD that are Marans/Rock crosses....same as above...

Wants - some vanilla extract. A Buckeye cheesecake
Zanna - Honey (your container)
AyeUpChuck - roma plants/starts
ZooMummzy - one more cheesecake - blueberry

silkiechicken -
If anyone has extra roosters, culls, or stew hens that you don't want to see again... I may be interested in what you have, including banties. But do note, they are going to the big chicken coop in the sky.

Updated list:

Want: Watermelon goat milk soap! Extra birds to eat (I have no place to raise them in Oregon)

Have:
Plant Starts if all goes well:
Tomato: Roma, sweetie, gold nugget, early girl.

Herbs: Basil

Other: Morning glory-turns out my blue with yellow throat of last year were not as labeled! They really are darker blue with white throats.

Seeds: Nasturtium and Morning glory if you chose to direct sow

Vanilla Extract!!!

Real Madagascar beans from Madagascar and vodka! Not that ebay stuff from Paupa New Guinea and no sugar added to give off a fake sweetness. I've made them going by the federal minimum of about 14 ounces of beans per gallon of vodka, so there is about 3.5 beans per 4 ounce jar. Vanilla extract, not vanilla vodka. LOL $8 each or 2/$15. It is unfiltered and if you shake it up, you can get little vanilla specks in your baked goodies!

Goji (wolfberry) starts.

tallyho -

Have right now:
Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5598728#p5598728
trio to K7
trio to Daze
1 pullet to ZooMum
1 pullet to WallTenters
2 Fluffy BBS cochins (black and splash) pullets
blue cochin cockerel to celiandy
cuckoo silkie Cockerel to celiandy
Hatching buff brahma bantams and RIR bantams

Want
bantam faverolle pullet (cloverleaf)
LF faverolle pullet (from cloverleaf!)
2 buff cochin pullets from celiandy
Hatching eggs
ZooMum - Krista and Peanut
ZooMum - cheesecake (flavor TBD - can't decide!)
silkie pullets
raw honey (3lbs)
for friends: midget whites
OEGB pair, trio or maybe just pullets

jzarabs -
I am planning a spring order of BLRW chicks from Paul's in the spring and would be happy to add anyone elses order on to mine to split shipping costs. Minimum order is 12 chicks, I haven't decided yet how many I'm getting but we can work out details if anyone is interested. Depending on quantities I should be able to hold onto them until the spring swap unless an earlier pickup is arranged!

Want - a polish

Celiandy -

Haves -

Here are some pictures of chickens in diapers - http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k505/Celiandy2/
I
am still working on the apron/saddle design, I made some that work ok but I'm trying to get them to fit a bit better. *newtochick - I have you on the list for 2 large apron/saddles and one xsmall serama size one. I'll post pictures when I get some made that I like. I can add a wing guard for extra ($3.50). I can also scotch guard for free. Here is the price list.
Xsmall - $4.00
Small - $4.50
Medium - 5.50
Large - $6.50
Xlarge - $6.50

LF buff cochin chicks, i should have about 10 or so.

I can bring a dozen LF buff cochin eggs if anyone is interested.

I should have some silkie/cochin/frizzle eggs available if anyone wants a mix, they are all penned together for now. They are still young so the eggs aren't too big but they have been laying up a storm. Silkie(b/b/s and white) and frizzle bantam hens with a bantam roo and silkie roos(white, blue and buff).

I may have a decent silkie splash rooster and maybe a buff. I'm still waiting to make the final call on gender.

If you're interested in any of these, let me know. I'll probably only bring birds that have been reserved.

I'll post pictures of what I have a couple weeks before the swap. All chicks will be vaccinated for Marek's.

Wants - 

I would love some black silkie pullets but I'd also be happy with chicks or eggs. 

Hatching eggs - turkey, frizzled anything, polish, silkie, cochin, california/valley quail, guineas, blue laced red wyandottes.

Bantam buff cochin pullet, or hatching eggs (1 dozen)

Zanna - 27lbs of honey

OregonJen - silkie pullets/chicks/eggs - black and buff, blrw eggs, ancona duck eggs, buff cochin eggs or a pullet, I could do 1 dozen of each if available??

ZooMummzy - 
Buckeye cheesecake

Tallyho - 
Cuckoo silkie roo

Mrweaw
Polish hatching eggs, maybe a couple chicks
Red silkie chick or hatching eggs?

Reserved/Bringing - 

Tallyho - buff silkie and 2 LF buff cochin chicks
Some diapers and saddles, but I haven't gotten a chance to make a list yet.

tlb796 -
I Have:
2-6 Light Sussex.
5-6 Coro or Split Sussex
1-3 Barnevelders.
2-4 BBS Marans Cockerals.
1 or 2 young KC drakes.
Some eggs from my Cayuga pair Holderread lines.
Cayuga ducklings.??????
Tamera
Ps...
I may even have some Icelandic Lambs....

want - pair of lf ameraucanas from Cloverleaf

celtic -
Have -
Want - would like 2 of K7 Menagerie Standard Cochin Hens. Zoomummy the plain gluten cheesecake crust with oats please

jcbydesign -
Want - a SQ silkie pullet

K7 Menagerie -

Getting:
Cloverleaf - 2 Salmon Fav LF Pullets
OregonJen - BLRW chicks or pullets, a LF splash cochin pullet
Silkiechicken - Tomato starts (something with a shorter growing time, preferably. It has been known to snow in August here).
Tallyho - A breeding pair or trio of Mille Fleur Cochins
Illia - Tolbunt Polish X BCM hens
Zoomummzy - Babette & Nuria
Daze333 - 1 LF splash cochin hen, blue barred cochin hens, 1 dozen LF cochin hatching eggs, 3 splash marans pullets
Seabreeze - 1 cochin/silkie roo

Bringing:
For Daze333 - Mille fleur cochins trio, black cochin hen, 1 apple red rooster soap, 1 lilac horse soap
For Hokankai - 1 dozen MFC hatching eggs
For Silkiechicken - Watermelon soap
For Zoomummzy - Spring mountain mint, gardenia, lilac and lemongrass and sage soaps
For Seabreeze - Celtic knot, kokapelli, hand, gecko, bear, horse, rooster soaps, 3 sets of each soap
For Ayeupchuck - 1 horse, 3 moon, - lemongrass and sage 3 rooster and 3 tree spirit soaps - green tea and bamboo

Still Available to Bring:
5 Mille Fleur Cochin chicks (hatched on 3/15, will be 5 weeks at the swap, 1st choice to Sakchickens, 2nd to Zoomummzy)
Have MFC eggs in the 'bator too, they would be about 1-1/2 weeks old then (1st choice to DancingHen)
1 Mille Fleur/Black Cochin chick (hatched on 3/15)
Mille Fleur Breeding pair, will be 12 weeks old at the swap
Ameraucana rooster, 9 months old, from Lensters blue egg stock
Misc. Chicks (I ordered 25 of the Meyer Hatchery All Pullet Rainbow Pack - hatch date 3/23, so far looks like white leghorn, I'm thinking some welsummer and EE, but need to wait til they feather out a bit more to be sure)
Ameraucana Rooster, 9 months old, from Lensters' blue egg stock:
Also have a breeding pair hatched from MFC eggs I purchased from Nadine

chkgnt -

Looks like I'd better get my wants down in black and white,before I forget something. I think even my DH is begining to get excited

Zoomumzy - a TripleBerry Cheesecake with the sugar cookie crust ,please

Zanna - some of your Creamed Honey - not sure how you sell that - a pound if that works (do I need to bring a container?)

Sakchickens - 2 motted Java pullets and 2 Americauna pullets

Already talked to

AyeUpChuck - Some Morels and Truffles if you find some - I would love to try them
Also would like to add - several of the Chocolate Truffles and 3 of your cupcakes

Cathy M - 4oz jar of the Tomato Orange Marmalade
Pint of the Boysenberry Apple Jam

jzarabs - getting 8 BLRW chicks

This list is beginning to get scarey . My Narrangasett Turkeys have finally started laying eggs. In fact 1 hen has already started to set. If anyone is interested in eggs - please let me know.

daze333 -

Haves:
Black LF cochin roo-1 yr
Std mixed colored polish (blp x slp and glp x houdan) chicks
Giant cochins, bbs and partridge chicks (possibility of frizzles)
Sicilian buttercup pullet-1 left
Banty cochin chicks, some frizzled (blue black and partridge)
Buff brahma pullets
Indian Runner ducklings (I currently have 2 buff/whites and 1 blue)
EE cockerels
Silkie roos and cockerels-decent quality (in white, blue, black and possibly partridge)
Hatching eggs: banty cochins, mixed polish, cuckoo marans, olive eggers, Sicilian buttercups and Indian runner ducks
Cuckoo marans chicks
Mille Fleur d’uccle chicks
Olive egger chicks

Wants:
Show or breeder quality silkie hens (bbs and white)

Bringing:
4 Giant cochin chicks for ayeupchuck
3 Buff Brahma pullets for peepacheep
5 Runner ducklings for playswithfowl
3 lf cochin pullets, 1 dozen lf cochin eggs and 3 splash maran pullets for K7 Menagerie

Getting:
Trio of mille cochins from Tallyho
Trio of mille cochins, black cochin hen and 2 soaps from K7 Menagerie
6 cayuga duck eggs from Tlb796
1 pint boysenberry cinnamon, 1-8 oz raspberry jam and 4-1/2 pints of low-sugar raspberry jam from Cathy M
1 dz + LF Polish eggs and blue and splash chicks from Mrweaw
4 Fancy cupcakes, rosemary, basil and tomato starts from Ayeupchuck
12 lbs of honey from Zanna
5 Hen aprons from Celiandy

CorgiHouse -
I probably won't have anything to bring - possibly some chicks or youngsters if my htaching plans pan out. But I will be looking to possibly purchase some to add to my flock.

Want -
Cinnamon Boysenberry jam from CathyM

2 - LF Lavendar Ameraucana pullets from Cloverleaf

1 - LF Splash Ameraucana pullet from Illia (if available)

Blue Wheaton Ameraucana pullet(s)
Speckled Sussex
Buff Sussex

Ilia -
I'm not able to go, but I do have a list in case I get someone else to transport my birds.

I have:

Black Copper Marans eggs / chicks
Araucana eggs / chicks
Easter Egger chicks (some are mottled, some are gold laced - all will lay sky blue eggs)
4 Tolbunt Polish x BC Marans pullets (already spoken for)
1 Tolbunt Polish x BC Marans cockerel (he's exactly the color of a Tolbunt Polish)
2 Black Ameraucana hens (1 pet quality, one breeding/potential show quality)
1 Blue Ameraucana hen (pet quality)
1 Araucana hen
2 Tufted, Rumpless Araucana roosters
Olive Egger eggs / chicks (these are Araucana crosses, some will be barred - they are very early and dark layers!)
1 Shamo pullet
3 Shamo stags (VERY friendly!)
Tolbunt X Polish chicks (they will not be Tolbunts, but may look similar - some will be mottled, some will be partially laced, some both)

I want:

Gold Laced Polish chicks / pullets / hens / eggs
Araucana eggs / chicks
Wheaten Ameraucana pullets / hens
Wheaten Marans eggs / pullets / hens

Lensters -

Equipment
- six old Brower commercial brooders (free shelving system with purchase of four or more)
- a portable roost
- a set of homemade nestboxes

Birds
- all my Marans breeders: Blues, Blue Coppers and Black Coppers
- a few Delaware x White Rhode Island nearing POL
- a cull Welsummer hen (lays really pretty eggs but is too small bodied)
- Welsummer chicks (sexed, 7 or 4 weeks old at the swap)
- B/B/S Marans chicks most coppered (unsexed, 4 weeks old at the swap)
- Black & Lavender Orpington chicks (unsexed, 4 weeks old at the swap)
(the Lavenders should all be sold but the people who ordered them aren't responding)
- some Coturnix quail (different sizes, varieties and ages available by request)

Hatching Eggs
- Welsummers (Len's famous Wellies)
- B/B/S Marans most coppered
- B/B/S Ameraucanas (top show lines)
- B/L Orpington (about 30% lavender and most black will be splits)
(genetically only 25% Hinks JC lines, 75% from top show breeders of Black Orps)
- Coturnix Quail (Pharaoh and Italian varieties, jumbo parents)

Other
- rabbit stuff by request: cages, feeders, water bottles, nestboxes and an automatic watering system
- misc wood working tools (please ask)

CathyM -

HAVE- homeade jam:
Have left:
2 pints cinnamon boysen
2 1/2 pints of orange marmalade
2 pints boysenberry apple
1 4oz tomato orange marmalade

Bringing as requested:
CorgiHouse – 1 cinnamon boysen
Zoomummzy-1 cinnamon boysen, 1 orange marm, 1 boysen apple, 1 tomato orange marmalade
daze333-1 cinn boysen, 4 lo-sugar raspberry, 1 8 oz raspberry
Newtochick – 2 boysen, 2 cinn boysen, 1 orange marm

Will be getting:
3 lovely chicks from ZooMummzy
vanilla from SilkiChicken

slurrywidow -
want
2 lg faverolles pullets (from cloverleaf)
2 lg ameraucanas pullets (from cloverleaf)
1 lf ameraucanas roo (from cloverleaf)

zanna -

Have: Fresh honey
A dozen or so Wheaten and BCM chicks (just hatched this weekend) that apparently have the wheaten gene, they all hatched from BCM stock. So, they will not be SOP or breeder quality, only good for dark layers or the freezer, they came from 6 - 7 coloured eggs. Will only bring them if someone wants them and may sell some on craigslist in the meantime.

Bringing: Ayeupchuck 60 -120 LBS honey
Celiandy 27 Lbs honey
Cloverleaf 4 - 12oz honey bears
Daze333 172 oz honey (her containers)
Newtochick 1 or 2 gal.
Noncentzer some honey, their containers
Zoomummzy 2 quarts honey
Tallyho 1 quart
Crittersnpets some honey
Celtic 9 lbs, their container
Chkgnt 1 jar creamed honey
Seabreeze some honey

Getting: 12 Roma plants, some Morels and a sample of truffles from Ayeupchuck
1 Mocha Cheesecake from Zoomummzy

Want: Some BCM chicks, possibly eggs. PM me with what you have and prices.

pkforever -

have-
want- a Rocky Road cheesecake w/chocolate graham cracker crust
So if anyone has one, I'm looking for a older Silkie Pullet. :) That I would love to buy off of someone. Preferably any color but white but I'll take what I can get.

playswithfowl -

Have:

Want:
Possibly a SQ bantam hen/pullet, two lg. fowl pullets (laying breed), possibly a couple ducklings.

I am getting:
4 runner ducklings from daze333, Beatrice, and Corrine from ZooMummzy, Canis from Illia, hopefully two muscovy ducklings from tlb796.

I think thats it? Can't wait for the swap!!

chicknfishn -
Want

Coronation Sussex, and possibly Light Sussex from tlb796, please email or PM me. Can't figure out how to contact you.

Show or breeder quality Silkies especially Buff and Partridge. Possibly a Splash Rooster.

Hatching eggs from Silkies, BCM, dark Welsummer Eggs, Coronation Sussex, Light Sussex.

Goat cheese from Oregonjen

Lensters any chicken feeders/waterers (I bought your incubator)

Have

Not sure what I will have yet, possibly chicks.

andalusn -

Want:
I am looking for BLRW for my Jersey Giant / GLW x roo.

Salmon Faverolle cockerel and 3 pullet hens or chicks

Have:
14 sexlink chicks (by my super broody cuckoo maran hen) hatched 11/18. 5 are cockerels rest are hens. Should be laying age by the swap.

geebs -

I have... Black copper marans... I could have some hatchies ready... they are from Charlie and the Chocolate factory.... Also have Willhe Wonka and his eye candy... They are the Wade line bird (some presley influence).

Charlie's son got 3rd place in BC in Newnan... Let me know... I don't want to trade for anything that eats... Like the fruit and veggie thing...herbs etc...

I can bring eggs or chicks... PM me if you are interested otherwise I will come unchickened.. (and hope to stay that way) I may have a couple quality cockerels from Charles if anyone is interested...

mrweaw -

Have:

Polish chicks and Juveniles - I have been getting WCBlack, WCBlue, Gold Laced, and what look to be Blue Crested Blue perhaps...not sure about those yet but they are beautiful, All of these colors come in Frizzled also and I seem to have a large percentage of frizzled chicks so far
Polish Hatching Eggs - Some are spoken for already but I will bring all that I have
Silkie Chicks and Juveniles - Mostly Partridge and Red
Ducklings - Cayugas, Black East Indies, Blue Fawn Call, and maybe some bantam mutts (All depending on hatch rates and prior sales)
Eating/Hatching eggs if anyone wants them - I have a frizzled Easter-egger roo and a BCM roo covering BCM, Easter-egger, RIR, Sexlink, Buckeye, etc hens
Any extra roos that show their heads or make me mad before the swap

3 Female Chinchillas, Standard grey and hand raised, 8 months old

Want:

Cloverleaf: Bantam Faverolles, 2 each of the Salmon, Blue Salmon, and Splash Salmon - If no chicks are available then maybe hatching eggs??
OregonJen: Buckeye, BLRW, and Silkie chicks or hatching eggs, whichever is available, Some of your wonderful Feta goat cheese, a bar or two of Eucalyptus/Mint soap
SilkieChicken - I would love to have some of your Morning glory, Nasturtium, and Goji seeds or starts
Tlb796 - Cayuga eggs or ducklings to expand my flock
Ilia - 1 or 2 Blue or splash Jersey Giant pullets or hens, Tolbunt Polish whenever you have them available!, Araucana chicks or eggs if they are bantams

Always interested in adding something unusual to my layer flock, they are such a fun mix!

newtochick -

I am bringing:
Body Wash or Bath Bubbles $12.50/Bottle
Zoomummzy~Lilac, Mango (or Guava), Rose and Gardenia (2 are trade for Bath Wash)
Cloverleaf~ Vanilla
Ayeupchuck~Vanilla
Celtic~Lavender or Lilac

Polish Chicks:
Tallyho
(all below want to look at chicks)
Illia
Daze333
Celiandy

Frizzles:
Sakchicken

I will also most likely bring extra sizzles and polish.

**** If I forgot to list anyone please speak up!****

I am picking up at the swap:
4 cheesecakes from Zoomummzy (2~blue ribbons, 1~mocha, and 1~red velvet)
Honey from Zanna (1 or 2 gal.)
Jam from CathyM (2~cinn. boys, 2~reg. boys, and and orange marmalade)
Hopefully some goat soap if I can figure out who has it!
I am sure TONS of other things when I roam around!!!

Ayeupchuck~I would love some vegie starts, maybe some sunflower starts and possibly some truffles. Can you let me know the prices!?!

Crittersnpets -

Haves - I have two registered lamancha doelings that would be almost 3 months old by the swap. One chocolate in color the other black. Out of CAE CL free herd. Just a FYI . And more related, if my dang incubator will settle (now that the eggs are in) I might even have some just basic chicks (non of you'alls fancy and coveted chickens ).

Wants - marans hatching eggs
Honey from Zanna

hokankai -

Want

1 doz mille fleur cochin hatching eggs from K7 Menagerie

1/2 doz silkie hatching eggs

1 cheesecake from ZooMumzy...still waiting for a consensus on which flavor

WizChick -
Is anyone bringing Wheaten or Blue Wheaten Marans chicks? I just want 2.

I'm also looking to get 2 Ameraucana. The color I want will depend on the marans. I'm thinking blue if I can get the above marans or wheaten if I can't.

Sakchickens -

Hello Everyone. For the swap. I will be bringing at least a few of each. Younger birds, mostly pullets. Cockerels on request..just figured pullets will be more popular.

I have:

Delaware
Rhode Island Reds...came from very dark large parent stock.
Partridge Chantecler Pullets...from hatchery...will be 6-7 weeks old @ time of swap.
Mottled Javas....I traded for hatching eggs from a nice local breeder with beautiful parent stock
Black Australorp
Americaunas
Easter Eggers
Welsummers...absolutely gorgerous but I don't have very many.

I want:

Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin...got this one covered already from K 7 Menagerie...can't wait.
Norwegian Jaerhorn - chicks, eggs, pullets...whatever I can get.
Orpington Duck Hatching Eggs....assorted colors if possible
Silkie chicks for my daughter...black, white, or something different...the youngest chicks I can find...preferably day olds or week olds.
Show Girl. The sweetest looking one I can find...just for fun.
Guinea Keets... just a couple for my friends since only 1 hatched.
Please don't let me buy anything else...I have too many chickens and very tired of adding on to the coop.
I'm looking for a Silke cockerel. I would love to have a lavender one or something different...Must be very colorful...blues...just pretty. The younger the better. Like I say he doesnt have to be "show quality" but close would be nice. Let me know what you got.

xmissjadie -

Hey I have a two week old white silkie roo that I need to find a good home for! Is anyone interested? I live in Eugene!

Lady of McCamley -
I'd love to come see what y'all have got, and learn about chickens from those willing to talk

OregonJane -

We are looking for a white silkie pullet and I am wondering if anyone attending the poultry swap has one that they are willing to part with. We know that they are hard to sex so we may have to buy 2 just to get a pullet.

We are also looking for Marans and Welsummers for their dark colored eggs (I use to do egging and want to get back into it). We would also want to pick up a Barred Rock and maybe a Wyandotte.

DancingHen -

Lavender muscovey hen from seabreeze (and hopefully 2 BCM pullets)
3 mille fleur cochin chicks from K7 menagerie
2 buff cochin chicks from Celiandy

AyeUpChuck -

Have:
Veg/herb starts - list http://ayeupchuck.weebly.com
Cupcakes
Hand rolled chocolate truffles
Wild Ginger - great in tea
Black and white truffles - of the fungal variety and truffle oil
Spring morels
Origami paper flower lights - white or assorted colors in tulip or lotus
And possibly one Olive Egger Roo?......not sure if he's a roo yet.....

Bringing:
ZooMommy - Origami Flower lights, confections, and truffles/truffle oil, flowers/veg
K7- veg starts, 1/2 cupcake
Daze - veg/herb starts, cupcakes
Newtochick - starts and truffles
Illia - Japanese Black Trifele start
Celtic - truffles/truffle oil
Noncentzter - 6 Roma starts
Zanna - dz Roma starts
Seabreeze - truffles/truffle oil
Chkgnt - morels/truffles, cupcakes

Getting:
ZooMommy - Gloria and Cheesecakes - Sunshine w/ blueberry swirl, and Plain
K7 - 1 horse, 3 moon, - lemongrass and sage 3 rooster and 3 tree spirit soaps - green tea and bamboo
Daze - Cochin Chicks - 2 of each
OregonJen - parmesan, chevre, lemon verbena soap, chicks if you're bringing any
silkiechicken - vanilla extract x 2, goji starts x 2-5
Zanna - 5-10 Gallons of honey, couple jars of cream honey
Newtochick - Vanilla Bubbles
Tallyho - splash pullet?

seabreeze -
Have -
I hope to be bringing Black Copper Marans fertile eggs and/or chicks/pullets/cockerels. Also have Muscovy hens, proven producers/layers and one or two drakes. Have one stunning blue/lavender Muscovy young hen. Don't think my Narangansetts will be hatched by then ...but my Midget Whites may be if anyone is interested.

Oh, also one or two beautiful banty cochin/silky type roos.

I'll probably bring a couple of extra Muscovy hens and some more bantys (roos and hens) if I can catch them

I do have 3 bronze breasted turkeys but they are still *re-habbing* from the muck I bought them out of, still need groceries but if anyone is interested, I paid 35.00 each for them. Otherwise, will raise them up til fall and then YUM!!

Want -
I am in dire need of a quality Black Copper Marans roo who at least knows how to breed a hen!!

I am looking for Blue Marans, Birchen Marans, Blue Birchen Marans
Quality Buckeye pullets preferably
Lavender Orps (hatching blue Orps right now)

GnarleyDogFarm -

Wants:
Creature Age Wanted
Speckled Sussex Rooster
SilverGrey Dorkings- chicks, adults
Dark form BLRW- chicks, pullets, hens
Blue form of BCM- chicks, pullets, hens
Japanese Bantams (Grey or Black)- adults, chicks
California Valley Quail- Hatching eggs, chicks, adults
Black Swans- hatching eggs or cignets
Emus- breeding pair, hatching eggs, chicks
Oregon Grey Turkeys- poults, adults
Sweetgrass Turkeys- poults, adults
Other Turkeys I dare not mention
Tamworth Hogs- 2 weenling gilts and 1 unrelated boar (yes they count as poultry! you ever see a chicken that did not love pigs or a pig that did not love chickens?)
If anyone has Bourbon Red, Rio Grande, Merriam, or Eastern Wild poults or eggs, I want those

May Have:
Creature Description (all chicks vaccinated for Marek's, bred and raised by me, turkey chicks not vaccinated)
Americauna- chicks
Speckled Sussex- chicks
Black Australorp- chicks
Midget White Turkeys- poults
I will have Midget White poults and eggs available at the time of the swap. I will also have Oregon Grey turk poults and eggs too. Both limited availability. I have 4 Midget toms with 6 hens, so the eggs are flowing now and the genetic diversity is good.
I'll think of more at a more decent hour, it is waaaay past my bedtime

pistol123 -

LeasureChix -

I am very interested in obtaining some Birchen Marans (eggs, chicks or adults) for myself as well as Wheaten Marans (eggs or chicks) for a fellow chick lover that won't be able to make the swap.

I have 1 week old Splash Marans (8), Golden Cuckoo Marans (8), and Dark Brahma's (3). Being new to chickens and since they came as eggs from ebay'ers, I have no idea of the quality. I haven't decided for sure what I will ultimately keep.

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL I got her from some friends, they are the one's I PM'd you about! Isn't she gorgeous!!! She has the sweetest disposition! I can tell now that she will just be a complete lover in about a week with us!!!

OMG stop it! You're killing me! I'm all squishy. You're going to make me start getting bantams! DH would kill me!!!!!

We are bantam converts...Love them. Unfortunately you can justify having even more chickens because they 'take up less room'. Except for my LF cochins I'd trade in all my big girls for bantams.

Back
Top Bottom