Oregon

I am new as well in the Tigard area. This is a great place to get awesome information. What kind of chickens do you have? I have a very mixed flock 13 18 week old Pullets and 1 likely Golden Laced Polish Roo.
Hello! Very mixed flock: 1-Black Australorp, 1-Dominique, 1-Calico Princess, 1-Olive Egger, 1-Easter Egger, 1-Blue laced gold Wyandotte. Just sent my surprise Black Copper Marans rooster to his new flock in Southern OR yesterday. Very bummed about it but my neighbours are glad to be sleeping in again ha

Hello,

I have three 10 week old cockerels that need good homes (or stew pots). The first two are from an Easter Egger mom (one has muffs) and a BYM dad. The third one is from a Buff Orpington mom and the same BYM dad. I can deliver in the Corvallis, Albany, Philomath, or Monmouth areas.View attachment 3568088View attachment 3568094View attachment 3568095
Updated photos. These are still available if anyone is interested. They are 18 weeks old now.

20230828_101523.jpg
20230828_101558.jpg
20230828_101613.jpg

Hi, are there any silkie breeders around here? Eugene area would be optimal, but willing to pay shipping. Hatching eggs are my preference. Looking for type or show quality and colors in paint, white or chocolate/mauve.

IMG_2983.png

I came across this ad on CL today. Located in Eugene, Oregon. If anyone can help save some of the girls before they’re mass slaughtered and left behind… I can’t believe this is legal.

View attachment 3700646
I came across this ad on CL today. Located in Eugene, Oregon. If anyone can help save some of the girls before they’re mass slaughtered and left behind… I can’t believe this is legal.
This should not be legal.... Is there a way to have this stopped or preempted so we can find homes for the Ladies? Oregon Humane Society? I am a new Chicken Owner (14 girls are only 30 weeks old) in Tigard. I haven't gotten my run finished and still working on the inside a bit. I would make room for a few, and I will start making calls to other people I know.

This should not be legal.... Is there a way to have this stopped or preempted so we can find homes for the Ladies? Oregon Humane Society? I am a new Chicken Owner (14 girls are only 30 weeks old) in Tigard. I haven't gotten my run finished and still working on the inside a bit. I would make room for a few, and I will start making calls to other people I know.
I sent and email to fish and wildlife and they directed me to lane county animal control, will update if anything comes of it

Was on hold for 30 minutes, before the animal control center told me there wasn’t enough information to do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom