Oregon

Hi, neighbor!
I see you have Copper Marans! My Copper Maran hen is my favorite. I have thought about getting a Maran Rooster (I have silkie roosters so far and I'd rather have any babies made have a Maran father than a silky one!).
Love my Marans! I always have a plethora of Roosters growing out and most end up in the freezer so if you would like one let me know :)

Thanks, I am looking forward to seeing if they turn out to be what they're supposed to,
Two weeks old today. I'll put the pics in the same order as they are in the last post.

Saipan #1

Saipan #2 (was just stretching its neck in the second pic, it's not normally like that)

Thai #1

Thai #2

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Aleks here, and I am from Salem, OR. Don't currently have chickens but am

interested in getting Silkies again like I did in Everett, WA. I miss them. Haven't gotten a
chance to get some back in my backyard since I moved here two years ago.
thumbsup.gif

Hi, I am in Cave Junction. I have rabbits, chickens, and horses along with my 3 grandchildren who also live with me. I am excited to get to know others that can help me along my journey. Will be looking to get Angora goats eventually also.

Hi, I am in Cave Junction.  I have rabbits, chickens, and horses along with my 3 grandchildren who also live with me.  I am excited to get to know others that can help me along my journey.  Will be looking to get Angora goats eventually also.

Hello and welcome!
How could you not want angora goats? :D

What types of chickens are you raising these days?

Back
Top Bottom