Oregon

Since i ahve the Birds that Had the Upper Resp YES you where and you did respond to My personal post

Um...did you miss the part where I quoted Matt and NOT you??  If I was talking to you, I would have quoted YOU.

OH EXCUSE ME, the original post where I had quoted Matt had your quote nested in there...  Good Lord, I'm sorry.  There.  Happy?

I know tone can be hard to read into typed posts.  But there is LOTS of sarcasm and eye rolling in this post.  I know that makes me a B.... but whatever...YOU attacked ME, not the other way around.

No Dear you attacked me first and i responded , You said WE ALL KNOW WHO NOT to Buy from In other words You where telling people not to buy from me . My Aviary is now closed . I trust No one and will continue with my goal with or with out you alls approval i have talked to vets you have not in my case , I have talked to breeders you have not in my case maybe you have in your own case but my issue is what i am concerned with . I do not want to sell to people my lines until i have them going strong and how i want them . If your immune system is down then things like this as with mother nature make them Stronger that is why Its called Survival of the fittest . I may be going back out to my ranch soon so it is no biggy and when you go to those local Swap meets your taking chances I never have ...... Good luck with your Caged Birds 
As I was reading through this "disagreement", I got that Cloverleaf was saying not to buy from Matt, at least that is how it seemed to my eyes

Quote: OH EXCUSE ME, the original post where I had quoted Matt had your quote nested in there... Good Lord, I'm sorry. There. Happy?

I know tone can be hard to read into typed posts. But there is LOTS of sarcasm and eye rolling in this post. I know that makes me a B.... but whatever...YOU attacked ME, not the other way around.
No Dear you attacked me first and i responded , You said WE ALL KNOW WHO NOT to Buy from In other words You where telling people not to buy from me . My Aviary is now closed . I trust No one and will continue with my goal with or with out you alls approval i have talked to vets you have not in my case , I have talked to breeders you have not in my case maybe you have in your own case but my issue is what i am concerned with . I do not want to sell to people my lines until i have them going strong and how i want them . If your immune system is down then things like this as with mother nature make them Stronger that is why Its called Survival of the fittest . I may be going back out to my ranch soon so it is no biggy and when you go to those local Swap meets your taking chances I never have ...... Good luck with your Caged Birds As I was reading through this "disagreement", I got that Cloverleaf was saying not to buy from Matt, at least that is how it seemed to my eyes
X 2 That was how I read it too.

Quote: OH EXCUSE ME, the original post where I had quoted Matt had your quote nested in there... Good Lord, I'm sorry. There. Happy?

I know tone can be hard to read into typed posts. But there is LOTS of sarcasm and eye rolling in this post. I know that makes me a B.... but whatever...YOU attacked ME, not the other way around.
No Dear you attacked me first and i responded , You said WE ALL KNOW WHO NOT to Buy from In other words You where telling people not to buy from me . My Aviary is now closed . I trust No one and will continue with my goal with or with out you alls approval i have talked to vets you have not in my case , I have talked to breeders you have not in my case maybe you have in your own case but my issue is what i am concerned with . I do not want to sell to people my lines until i have them going strong and how i want them . If your immune system is down then things like this as with mother nature make them Stronger that is why Its called Survival of the fittest . I may be going back out to my ranch soon so it is no biggy and when you go to those local Swap meets your taking chances I never have ...... Good luck with your Caged Birds As I was reading through this "disagreement", I got that Cloverleaf was saying not to buy from Matt, at least that is how it seemed to my eyes
X 2 That was how I read it too.

X 3.

Too often people go off the deep end without thinking. Something someone says or writes hits a hot button and they respond. We all need to stop and think before hitting the keyboard.

As far as what vets or breeders say, well, there are going to be completely opposite opinions from even the most knowledgeable folks. There are scientists who talk of global warming, and others say it doesn't exist. Both sides have the same information, but interpret it differently. So, we all need to have as much information as possible, FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE TABLE, without insults, so that the new folk can make up their own minds.

I think if I was going through what Tammy N is going through I'd be SUPER upset -- sad about my birds, scared about the implications, very angry without a great way to address the source of my anger so also very frustrated, and more than a little bit sensitive and touchy in general. I feel for her. I'm reading these comments with that in mind.

Tammy N's situation has been a good lesson for me so I'm very grateful she chose to share it here, especially in the local forum. And I do very much appreciate the various comments about it.

Last edited:
I think if I was going through what Tammy N is going through I'd be SUPER upset -- sad about my birds, scared about the implications, very angry without a great way to address the source of my anger so also very frustrated, and more than a little bit sensitive and touchy in general. I feel for her. I'm reading these comments with that in mind.

Tammy N's situation has been a good lesson for me so I'm very grateful she chose to share it here, especially in the local forum. And I do very much appreciate the various comments about it.

I quite agree with your sentiments. It must be very difficult and frustrating to go through all that. Having said that though, we still need to reign in our emotions when posting on a public forum.

As we were growing up, we should have learned how to deal with frustrating times, anger, disappointment etc. We can't "go off" when things go wrong in our lives. That's when trouble starts, and it can escalate. Luckily on a forum, it can't actually get anyone physically hurt.

Sometimes it's best to walk away until we calm down enough to respond calmly. We can, and should, share differing opinions, but in a calm and respectful manner. If anyone gets offensive, the best thing to do is ignore him/her! Problem solved.

Hmmm, if I may chime in.

We do not know the disease in which the chickens were afflicted with in Tammy's case. There is more than one virus that can cause the symptoms, which of course has me thinking that there is more than one prognosis, for her current flock, and future endeavors. I believe that she is learning and working very hard to make the right decisions.

Matt-Notice that this thread is an "Oregon" thread. I have no issue with your comments, but if you are going to stir things up, be prepared to lick the stick.

Hmmm, if I may chime in.

We do not know the disease in which the chickens were afflicted with in Tammy's case.  There is more than one virus that can cause the symptoms, which of course has me thinking that there is more than one prognosis, for her current flock, and future endeavors.  I believe that she is learning and working very hard to make the right decisions.

Matt-Notice that this thread is an "Oregon" thread.  I have no issue with your comments, but if you are going to stir things up, be prepared to lick the stick.

I have no idea what "lick the stick" means. And I'm perfectly aware that its the Oregon thread, living so close to the Oregon/Washington border I frequent both states threads. I also did not, and never do "stir things up", I do share my experience and knowledge when appropriate.

But today isn't about that, today is the return of football to this great nation of ours, and no matter if you're a Duck or a Beaver, the season is finally here!!!

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
Now that's some funny stuff right there! I don't care who ya are that is some funny stuff!!! And now we return to reality.

Back
Top Bottom