Oregon

In my roomates Underware ..... his dog would take his boxers out to her dog house and the dbrahma i guess thought they where a great place to lay and hatch her eggs LOL

I just wanted to say thanks real quick for the support I've received here over the death of my chook.

I've received quite a few offers of help from things like fostering my other birds until a new set-up is created to helping me build a run for them. Everything's good. The girls are in a good safe coop on our lot, though not allowed to free range anymore. The new covered run should be completed within another few days. They'll be out pecking bugs again in no time.

Thank you, everyone. I hope the holiday season treats you all well.

I have a registered American Guinea Hog breeding pair for sale and two of their offspring if anyone is interested! They are super friendly and are great pets and are excellent if you're interested in raising your own pork on a small property. Message me if you're interested or have any questions!
smile.png

Does anyone have a Coocoo Marans Rooster they are not needing ?
a Friend in Northbend lost her roo and has some Very very nice hens ,
let me know Tammy

ZANNA ?????? Anyone ????
I raise them, and their real name is:
Silver Cuckoo Marans
BUT I will have no chicks until spring...so if they still need a male, rattle my cage !
frow.gif

Quote: No cuckoo here.. but I will have 2 French Black Copper Marans roos available soon.

I will also have:
2x Welsummer pairs (1 pullet + 1 roo) - dark brown eggs
2x Blue Laced Red Wyandotte roos (Foley & Paul lines) - med brown eggs

They are 5 weeks old, and will be for sale when they are off heat (or sooner if you can accommodate). I'm going to sell them on BYC and craigslist when the time comes, but no harm in posting them early here.... if anyone is interested...

I'm in Oregon, can meet you between the Portland to Cannon Beach general area.

DEATH TO FLOGGING ROOSTERS
X2
And add to that:

Do you know where MEAN cockerels come from ?
Answer:
Mean hens !
If you continually keep a cockerel and they continue to grow up mean than it is due to their Mother.
Yup.
It's true.
Under the circumstances, I recommend you seek out , find & procure a cockerel of the breed you desire, from another flock.
Happy Holidaze !
frow.gif

We lived in the Redmond, WA area back in the early 80s...so much rain. Hoping Roseburg will be just the right balance between that and this hot, extremely dry desert that is inland So Cal.
wink.png
I used to think the Springfield/Eugene area was the best of both worlds...I from North (NORTH!) Idaho and he from NorCal (inland) Clearlake area that is so EXTREME !!!
I love that Eugene area...but it has grown up so fat with the college~
idunno.gif

I have lived in Glide, Bridge, Coos Bay, among other areas of OR....I still love the OR coast !

Back
Top Bottom