Oregon

Hey all you Washington neighbors...peeping/peaking is allowed! LOL!
Okay then
frow.gif
. My sister lives in Oregon, so that makes me a sort of family member type (hehe!) coming to visit again in June - hoping to retire there one day . . .

So the feed store in Wasco sent me a list of chicks they'll be getting in next week and sometime in April. On the list they have standard size Cochins... And they put down "Giant Cochins"...? I wonder who wrote this list...

The list says 6 standard barred Cochins, 11 standard buff Cochins, 5 silver Cochins, and 5 giant Cochins. It makes no sense... Can I get someone who knows a little bit more about chickens to write me a list, please? Lol.

Are there any breeders that have/are going to have chicks in the next few weeks. I am looking for some for my 4-H project.
I am hatching weekly through April, German New Hampshires, Black Copper Marans, Delawares and a few from a Blue Ameraucana Pair (chicks could be blue, black or splash). PM me if you are interested in any of these. I am a little south of Salem.

hello all,

I just got 15 free cornish cross chicks at wilco in O.C.
I had to buy 3 50# bags of feed at $19 a bag to get the free chicks.
5 free chicks per person, 10 free chicks per family. I took the neighbor girl with us to get the extra 5.

we'll see how it all works out.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom